Chapter 12

Camila's POV

             It's Monday again and we're all back to our normal routine . We're in our Homeroom class and we're all busy teasing Demi and Selena.

              "Who would have thought that you, Demitria Devonne Lovato, would finally fall in love?" Normani said while smirking.

            "You better take good care of Selena, Dems. You know very well how much we love that little goofball of a child. " Ally said while giggling.

            "Don't worry guys. I would never do anything bad to Selena, let alone hurt her intentionally. My intentions are pure and I promise that I would protect her from anything that would hurt her." Demi said wholeheartedly. We all awed at Demi's words while Selena just blushed and looked at Demi while holding her hands.

              "Why did I feel like you were rehearsing your speech for Sel's parents when you said those words?" Alexandra asked.

              "That's because she probably was." Lauren said while laughing with Alexandra. Demi swallowed hard and that made Lauren and Alexandra laugh even more.

              "Will you two stop it already? Demi's getting more nervous because of you guys. " Ally scolded both of them.

              "Sorry Ally, sorry Demi. " Lauren apologized then pouted. I swear,this girl could go from sassy into childish in a mere split second, but hey! That's what makes me admire her more so let her be. We were still talking with each other when our teacher came in.

               "Alright class listen up. You will be having a new classmate in this class. She is also a transfer student and I want you all to treat her nicely ok? " our teacher said.

                "Tell that to Ashley and her allies. "  Taylor said while giggling while me and the others laughed silently.

               "What did you say Ms. Swift? " our teacher asked.

               "Oh I said we would be very glad to make her feel welcome sir " Taylor answered with a toothless smile. The teacher just nodded his head while we just laughed silently in our seats. Our head turned to the door when we heard it open and I was surprise at who I saw.

               "Oh my gosh! Ari?! " I shouted from my seat. Everybody turned to me and they all had very confused looks on their faces,even my best friends.

               "You know her?" Lauren asked. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

              "Do you mind entroducing yourself to us miss? Well,except to Ms. Cabello because you two seem to know each other already. " out teacher said.

             "Hi everyone! My name Is Ariana Grande and I came from Miami, Florida. " Ari said shyly.

             "Alright Ms. Grande, you can now take your seat. You could sit next to Ms. Cabello if you want." He said again. Ari just nodded her head and went to seat right next to me. I immediately hugged her once she finally sat down.

             "Well at least I know you missed me. "She said while hugging back. I laughed at her silliness and released her from my hug.

            "Of course I did silly. I missed you so much! " we both laughed and talked until the school bell rang.

           "Can I see your schedule? " I asked Ari.

          "Of course wifey! " she said gladly while giving me  her schedules.