Chapter 4

Alexandra's POV

            I'm currently in Physics class with Selena, Demi, Taylor, Camila, and Lauren. It's our last class before lunch and I'm really hungry and bored at the same time right now. Mr.Contessa, our Physics teacher, is discussing what are the things that were about to learn in Physics for the whole school year and how great Physics is yada yada yada while we're all just minding our own businesses. I'm resting my head in my arms, Lauren's blowing a few strands of her hair off her face, one of her many habits whenever she's bored, Camila looks like a nodding bubble head inside a car compartment because she's trying not to fall asleep, Demi and Selena are laughing at Camila's face while Taylor is. . . . . . . making strange faces behind her notebook?Ok now that's weird and funny at the same time. I giggled at the faces Taylor made and I guess she saw me looking at her because she immediately looked at my direction and started to make faces at me now. I laughed at the faces Taylor was giving me until I heard somebody cleared his throat. When I turned around, I saw Mr.Contessa looking at me intently.

           "Is there something that you would like to share in front of the whole class Ms.Daddario?" Mr.Contessa asked with a very stern voice that made me straighten up my position and clear my throat.

            "Uhh. . nothing Mr.Contessa. Sorry for disturbing your class sir." I said with my head down low while my face is flushed because of blushing. Mr. Contessa went back to discussing who knows what while I hear my other friends giggling. I looked at their direction and gave them a glare while I faced Taylor and mouthed to her. "That was all your fault." She just raised her hands still giggling and then the bell started ringing signaling the end of the class so we packed are things and went ot of the room to head to the cafeteria. The other girls invited us to sit with them during lunch and we said yes to their offer.

               "Guys I'm hungry! I want to eat already." Camila said with a pout.

               "Aren't you always hungry Cami?" Taylor asked  while me and the others giggles and Camila started to pout even more.Nice come back Taylor. We walked inside the cafeteria to eat and we saw our other three friends talking to each other while waiting for us at the table so we started to walk towards them. People were starring at us while we were making our way towards our table and it made me really uncomfortable. I never really liked the feeling of being watched because I immediately become self-conscious.

                "Hey are you okay?" Taylor asked with complete concern in her voice. I guess she noticed my uneasiness.

                 "Yeah, everythng's fine, I just don't like it when people starts to stare at me, that's all." I said in a low voice while giving her a small smile. She held my hand with hers then squeezed it gently while giving me a reassuring smile that immediately took away my uneasiness which I found weird because it usually doesn't go away that easily. She held my hand until we got to our  table and said hello to our friends.

              "What took you guys so long?" Normani asked while standing up.

              "Sorry for making you guys wait for us." Lauren said politely.

              "Wow! Lauren Michelle is being extra polite today. Did you drink poison or something Laur?" Selena said while pretending to be amused.

               "Nope! I just ate some magical jelly beans last night, that's all." Lauren said sarcastically.

           "Ooh be careful with the beans Laur, they might make you fart so much." Selena said a matter-of-factly.

        "Don't worry Sel, I'll make sure that I'll fart in your face if I feel like it so that I could spare the others from it." Lauren winked at Selena while me and the others laugh at them.

            "Are you guys always like this?" Normani asked still laughing.

            "That's typical Lauren and Selena for you guys." I told them while giggling.

            "Oh please! Don't act like you're not like me and Lauren, Alexandra." Selena playfully rolled her eyes.

           "Yeah! You know very well that you are one of us. Even Ally is." Lauren said while pointing at Ally.

            "Oh no. I am not one of you guys. I have a very sane mind unlike you guys." Ally joked while laughing.

           "Yeah Ally's right. You guys know that our mother doesn't joke like that, right mommy?" I asked Ally  while giving her the cutest childish pout I could sport  while the other laughed harder.

         "Yes Alex, you're right, and with that you have a reward from me, so here you go baby." Ally gave me a candy which made me laugh with the others.

           "Oh my God, you guys are so funny! I can't stop laughing right now." Demi said while holding her stomach.

           "Pleas stop already. I can barely breath right now." Taylor told us while catching her breath, her face all flushed from laughing.

             "Alright dawgs, enough with the laughing.I'm starving already so let's go get our food." Dinah said while trying to stop her laughter. We agreed with her so we went to go get our food.

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinah's POV

               Man those new girls are so funny! Not to mention that they're really nice and easy going. I seriously thought that they would be one with those classy bitchy girls that would criticize us at first. Who wouldn't thought like that though? I mean they're all stunning and very sexy, but I guess first impressions never do last long. We are now sitting at our table trying to get to know our new friends.

             "So where did you guys came from?" Demi asked

            "We were originally from NYC  but we transferred here because of our dads' businesses." Ally said while eating her food.

        "Your dads are business partners?" I asked them. Lauren swallowed her food before answering.

           "Yup! Our parents have actually been bestfriends ever since they were in high school so, yeah."

             "But why study here? I mean, you guys are rich considering that your parents are business people, so why study here in Miami High?" Taylor said curiously.

         "It's better to attend a public school than to attend a private one.There are a lot more adventures here on a public school." Alexandra answered.

                "See guys? I told you we're not the only ones who think like that." Normani said while we giggle.

                "So you guys are rich too huh?" Selena said while smirking.

               "Ehh you can say that." Camila shrugged.

               We were still talking when heard somebody yelled from the back. "Hey Camila baby!"

A/N:Ok so I made some editing on the girls schedule on the first chapter so if you're confused or something about their scheds, just look there :)

       See you next time loves! :*