Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

      First day of school seems okay, for now atleast. Hi! My name is Lauren Jauregui, I'm 18 years old and I'm a transfer student here in Miami High together with my bestfriends Selena, Alexandra, and Ally. We transferred here in Miami High because our dads have some new busineses here. All of our parents have been besfriends ever since they were in high school and I guess their friendship just passed on to us.

        We were walking around the halls to find our first clas since we had the same first period when Alexandra and Ally pulled my hand "Hey Laur, is there something wrong with Selena today? She seems quiet." Alexandra whisppered in my ear. Now that she said it, Selena is acting a bit weird ever since she joined us earlier. I wonder what's wrong with her.

         "I really don't know Alex. Maybe something happened. Wanna ask her about it?" I asked them and they both nodded.

         "Good idea Laur. Hey Sel can we ask you something?"Ally called out to Selena, but Selena just kept walking while smiling to herself looking like an idiot.

          "Hello! Earth to Selena Marie! We're trying to talk to you!" I said while waving my hand in front of her face. Still nothing.

            "Let me try guys." Alexandra said while grabbing something from her bag.

        "Alex, what are you planning?" Me and Ally said at the same time while looking at her. Oh no.This does not look good.

            Before we knew it, we already heard a big thump and Selena whining. "Damn that hurts! Why did you do that for?" she said while holding her head and glaring at Alexandra.

         "And so you're back here on Earth. Welcome back dummy!" Alexandra exclaimed while hugging Selena which made me and Ally laugh.

            "The last thing I remembered, I was still walking with you guys." Selan said while trying to get off from Alexandra.

             "You were quiet earlier Sel.Is there anything that we need to know about?" Ally asked her.

            "Of course I'm okay guys. What kind of a question is that?" She answered with a shaky voice. 

             "Hmm, I smell something fishy in here." I eyed Selena suspiciously. We all know when she's lying or hiding something because her voice begins to shake.

               "Yeah me too Laur! She's hidding something from us" Alex pouted

                "What?Me?Hide a secret from you guys?That's crazy!" Selena shook her head still denying.

               We gave her the Are-You-Serious look which made her confess."Alright! Alright! I bumped into a beautiful girl earlier in the hallway! You guys happy now?" Selena huffed. We were all surprised from what she said.Well we all knew that she was bisexual though.

                 "Wow! well that's interesting" I said after I recovered.

              "Damn girl! It's our first day of school in this place today and you're hitting on a girl already?! Damn you're fast bruh!" Alexandra said.

            "Hey! Watch your mouth there Alexandra Daddario." Ally scolded sternly. She's always like this whenever we speak "Harsh Words".

              "Sowwy mommy, Awex pwomise to not do it again." Alexadra said while giving Ally the cutest pout and puppy eyes we ever saw. Me and the others laughed at Alex's behavior. Ahh! what would I ever do without them.

             "Hey guys, we reached our room already" I said while looking up at the room number. We went inside and as expected,alleyes darted to where we were. We just ignored them and went to look for vacant sits. and sat there doing our own thing while waitin for the teacher.

         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV

             I was writting some random toughts in my notebook while waiting for our teacher to arrive. My thoughts weren't actually on my paper though because I was still thinking about the girl I bumped into earlier. Demi. Gosh he is so beauiful and she was so nice to me. I know I shouldn't  feel like this because there's a huge possibility that I would only get hurt in the end. I don't even know if she even like girls for crying out loud. I was busy thinking about Demi when I felt a paper hit my head. I looked at my left and I saw Lauren giggling."Very funny Laur, Very funny"

         "I didn't do it." She said while giggling. She has this weird habbit of disturbing people whenever she's bored.

            "Yeah right.Tell that to the judges." I threw the paper back at her and started to draw again it didn't last long before Lauren spoke again. "Hey Sel, can I ask you something?

             "What is it Laur?" I looked at her direction while I furrowed my brows.

            "Are there any judges in here?" She asked innocently.I heard Ally and Alexandra both giggled at her question.

              "Lauren Michelle this is a school, not a court so the answer is no. Why do you even need a judge anyways? I asked her.

              "Because I wanted to tell a judge that I didn't throw a paper at you. Isn't that what you wanted me to do earlier?" Lauren said while pouting.

               "Aye! You are so twisted Lauren" I shook my head and started drawing again. I eventually got bored so I decided to rest my head on my arm. It wasn't long until I felt somebody tapped my shoulder

               "I promise Lauren, I'm gonna break your bones if you would ever disturb me again" I said with my head still down.

                 "Whoa okay! I was just gonna ask if the seat in front of you was taken already but I guess you're a little grumpy." the other person said while giggling. I looked up and my eyes went wide when I saw who the owner of that voice was. . . .

A/N: Hey thanks for reading! Ihope you enjoy it. :D