Chapter 18

Camila's POV
A few days had passed since that incident at the arcade with Kendall happened. Everything seems to be back to normal now. And by normal I mean that all of my friends are acting like abnormal people again.

"I'm so bored right now." Dinah said from her chair. "Same here bruh. Homeroom is so fucking boring." Normani agreed while tapping her fingers in her desk. "It wouldn't be boring if Mr. Brunner would just stop talking about his own life story and start talking about Beyonce." Dinah added while giving Mani a high five.

"Oh would you two please stop talking about Beyonce for once in your lives? Please. I'm begging you." Selena begged to them. "So you beg them to stop fangirling but you won't even beg me to stay for a little bit longer whenever I visit you at your house? Shame babe, shame." Demi asked Selena. "Babe, you and I both know that whenever I ask you to stay a little bit longer at my house you always end up staying the whole night." Selena said while smirking. Demi just nodded her head for approval. "Besides Dems, you know Selena doesn't know how to keep her hands to herself,right?" Ariana added, giving Selena a wink that made her blush while the rest of us tried our hardest not to burst out laughing.

"Oh my God what did I do to deserve such pervert minded friends like them?" my girlfriend asked desperately which made me giggle. "Awwwe my baby's being an innocent child again. How cute." I teased her while faking a pout. She grabbed her notebook and slapped it on my arm when Mr. Brunner wasn't looking. "Oh please love. Don't act like you're not a pervert too." Taylor said while looking at Lauren. "Yeah Laur. Stop acting so innocent and shit when we all know that you and Camila do those nasty things too." Alexandra added which made both me and Lauren blush hard. "You guys are such perverts. Why is that? And how the he'll did this talk about Beyonce turned into a talk about our sexual lives anyway?" I asked. "Now you know what I felt moments ago." Selena said while giggling. "Y'all need Jesus in your lives." Ally told all of us and we all started laughing.

"Do you girls have something to share for the whole class today?" Mr. Brunner asked us once he saw us laughing. Our other classmates started looking at us while we were still laughing silently. "No sir, we don't have anything to share for the class." Lauren said while gaining her composure. "Then what are you girls laughing at.Ms. Jauregui?" our teacher asked again. "It's probably one of their weird things that they talk about Mr. Brunner. I'm sure Camila could explain it to us." Ashley said from her seat while making flirty eyes at me. Oh how I hate it when she does that. I saw Lauren rolled her eyes at the corner of my eyes which made me giggle again.

"Oh really now. Will you please tell us what this thing that you girls were talking about Ms. Cabello?" Mr. Brunner asked again. Damn, this guy has a lot of question for someone at his age. I looked at my friends and my girlfriend and said "Oh nothing sir. Ally just told us that we need Jesus in our lives." Everybody in the room started snorting at my response while my friends just laughed their asses off.

"Well you really do need Jesus in your life Ms. Cabello. In fact, we all need Jesus in our life." I sat gently at my chair while Mr. Brunner started talking about religion and faith which lasted until the bell rang. We all picked up our bags and headed towards the door.

"Well, see y'all later at lunch time. Bah Felicia." Dinah said while walking off with Normani and Ally while the other just waved at us. "See you in Physics class later babe. I love you." Lauren said to me while giving me a quick peck in the lips. "See you later babe. Don't talk to any guy or girl, OK? I love you too." I told her while giving her quick hug. "Wow. Over protective much? Haha I won't babe. I promise" she said while hugging me back. "You better not Jauregui or you will be punished." I told her while smirking. "Alright enough with the pervy talky you two. We are gonna be late in class already. " Alexandra butted in. "I swear, if she wasn't one of my bestfriends I would've pushed her off a cliff already." I told Lauren. "She's right tho. We're gonna be late if we don't move now babe. I'll see you later in Physics class. Maybe we could talk about my punishment there later." She whispered in my ear. Ugh she is such a fucking turn on. She kissed my lips once again before catching up with Alexandra. This is gonna be a long period man.