Chapter 3

Demi's POV

           We entered our room and we immediatley  looked for  vacant seats. I saw a free seat at the back in front of a girl who's laying her head down low while the girls beside her are giggling.I tapped her shoulder to ask if the chair in front of her was free or not and I was shocked at her reply "I promise Lauren, I'm gonna break your bones if you would ever disturb me again"

             Her friends tried so hard not to laugh at her while I just giggled "Whoa okay! I was just gonna ask if the seat in front of you was taken already but I guess you're a little grumpy."

             She looked up at me and I was surprised at who the girl was.. .

             "Oh my goodness, Selena?!"

             "Shit! Demi it's you!" she said surprised evident in her face.

             "Selena Marie Gomez you watch your mouth there lady" the girl on her right said her. I stiffled a laugh and I saw the other two girls on her right doing the same thing as I am while Selena was glaring at the girl on her right.

             "Sorry about that, she always does that whenever we say something bad" she shruged. Oh my God she is so cute! Snap out of it Demi! You don't even know her yet! Plus, you don't even know if she's gay or even bisexual.

              I snapped out of my trans when I heard Selena clearing her throat. " Uhm so did you need anything Dem? I mean you tapped my shoulder, did you"

               "Oh yeah! sorry to disturb you earlier but I was gonna ask if this seat is taken though." I said to her.

            "Oh. The answer is no then" She looked up while giving me the cutest smile I have ever seen my whole life. I took the seat in front of her and looked back at her when I was done arranging my things.

            "So you guys are new here, right?" I asked her

            "Yeah, by the way, this are my friends Alexandra, Lauren, and Ally" she said introducing me to her friends.

           "Hello Demi! It 's nice to meet you."Lauren said politely.

            "Pleasure to finally meet you Demi. Selena told us a lot of things about you" Alexandra said while smirking making Lauren and Ally giggled and Selena glare at her.

           "You said that one right Lex. Oh hey! nice to meet you Demi" Ally smiled at me.

           I giggled at Selena's friends craziness then turned her attention back to her. "So why were kind of annoyed earlier?" I asked her.

           "Oh sorry about that it's just that somebody there was being annoying earlier and she was annoying me." she said while glaring at Lauren. Lauren just smiled and gave a peace sign to Sel while she just rolled her eyes.

            I was about to say something when I heard Camila speak from behind. "So you're making friends without us now? How tragic"

             "Not my fault you guys went someplace else." I told her and the others.

             "We were just talking to some friends dawg" Dinah spoke.

             "Ok fine. Girls, I would like you to meet my ever annoying friends Camila, Taylor, Dinah and Normani. Ever annoying friends, meet Alexandra, Lauren, Selena and Ally" I said introducing them to each other.

           "Hello nice to meet you guys. I promise, we are not as annoying as Demi just said we are." Normani said from her chair.

             "So you're the famous Selena eh? We heard so many things about you" Taylor said from her chair. Selena looked confused while I gave Taylor the Don't-You-Dare-Say-It look. Taylor looked away still smirking.

             "Ahh so you've heard about Selena eh? We've heard things about Demi from Selena too you know!" Alexandra said while smirkng just like Taylor.

             "Oh really?Well, well, well, isn't that interesting?" Dinah said from the other side. Me and Selena are both blushing furiously now because of what our friends are saying.

               "I have great feeling that we are all gonna be good friends now" Normani spoke.

              "Oh you bet we are." I said while glaring at my friends. Just as Taylor was about to say something, our teacher finally arrived.

    __________________________________________________________________________

Camila's POV

               Once the teacher got inside, he immediately gave us something to write. I was searching through my bag for my pen but sadly, I can't see it. "Ugh! where the hell is my pen? Don't tell me I forgot it at home?" I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked around just to see Lauren holding out a pen for me.

                 "Here. I have lots of extra pens in here so you can keep it." she told me with a smile on her face. Oh my God, she looks so beautiful.

                I took the pen from her hand slowly and said "Thanks. Uh th-thank you f-for the pen." I smiled at her and then I went back to my proper position and started writting.

                 My mind wasn't in my paper though because I was thinking about how beautiful Lauren is. Damn there's just something about her that I can't put a finger on. I went back to reality when I felt  somethig hit me on the arm. I looked at the side to see a paper lying on the floor. I picked it up and read the content.

                 "What are you thinking of chum? Is it a girl again? ;)    -Demi" 

               I looked at Demi and saw her smiling so I wrote down on the paper.

               "It's none of your concerns miss. hahaha but I do know who YOUR'E thinkin of ;)  -Camila

               I threw the paper back at her and she blushed when she read my message. She looked at me then put her tongue out at me which made me laugh silently. I went back to my paper and started working again until the bell rang. I gathered all my things and went out with the girls to proceed to our next class.