Too many things to remember.

Y/n p.o.v.

I sat in a chair next to Droite's bed. She was asleep and well. Well, as much as it gives you. She's still without her memories. I turn my attention to the t.v next to me as I watched Yuma win his duel against Gauche. Yawning, I felt tired as if all my energy vanished after beating V.

I looked at my new synchro card appreciating the power I achieved against V. Now, I just need to take down Tron and make him feel Haruto's pain. The finals are gonna begin tomorrow. I'm hoping I duel Tron first. Yuma doesn't need to duel him I can't have him lose as well. Even with Astral, I hope he doesn't duel him.

I looked at Driotes deck before pulling out an XYZ monster from it. Even if she lost to him, I'll make sure he sees what he's done to her. Shark, one of Yuma's friends, made it too. I stood up and made my way towards the exit of the room but felt a sharp pain in my head.

"You're card is in Astral World." Gripping at my hair I hissed in pain as Fives voice echoed. I clenched my teeth and gripped my left pants leg before seeing Astral world far in the distance. The planet details were so crystal clear to me. But how?

"I need to find a way to get to the Astral world. I need to get to that card." I gripped my cards as my tattoo bled slightly underneath its bandages. Looking behind myself I looked at my co-worker one last time before heading home.

Time skip.

Making my way to the door I opened it as I announced I made it home.

"Y/n!" I heard Yuma overly cheered as he hugged me. "Did you see my duel? I'm making it to the finals with you." He smiled as I ruffled his hair.

"I knew you had it in you." I smiled as he smiled back.

"We're gonna celebrate our victory." He smiled as I looked over his head seeing his friends. "Wanna join?"

"I guess I could eat for a bit. But, after I'm done, I'm heading to bed." I yawned as he smiled and dragged me to his group of friends and, in a way, my students.

"So Y/n are you excited to duel in the semi-finals?" Bronk asked as I nod.

"Yeah. I'm looking towards to it. I know Yuma is ready as well." I smiled as I ruffled Yuma's hair much to his dismay.

After celebrating for a bit with some food and drink. I yawned as I excused myself from the celebration. Making my way up the steps I entered my room before my head started to pulse again. Collapsing to my hands and knees again a roar echoed through my head as scar red nova dragon appeared behind me.

"Remember me!" A voice demanded as I held my head with it pulsating. The pain felt like my head was about to burst.

I looked up seeing a black figure as its eyes glare at me with hatred.

"You're nothing but a fake! A pretender!" It screamed as I held my head in my hands.

"Shut up!"

"You won't ever be worthy of Number 5. The bonds of friendship will never protect you! The only way to get the job done is through Chaos." It screamed as I gripped my head tighter and tighter. Sweat poured from my face as I began to cry.

The grip I had on my head increased as the pain increased. It felt like it wasn't going down at all. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't. The pain was too much for me. I slammed my fist onto the ground multiple times as I heard angry footsteps.

"Can you stop hitting the floor," Kari said annoyed but noticed my position as she ran towards me with worry. "Y/n what's wrong?!" She asked as she placed her hands on my shoulders.