Conflicting personalities. Y/n vs Tron

I sat in the break room smiling as I had watched Yumas duel against Shark. He and Astral are getting better at teamwork but what was up with Shark. I hissed in pain as my arm continued to cause me pain same with my head. But my well-being isn't my concern. Stopping Tron and dueling Yuma in the final duel of the carnival is my goal.

Walking out of the room I made my way to the duel tower. Once I turned the corner I was met with Kite.

"Kite, what are you doing here?" I questioned as he walked up to me before handing me three cards. "These are," I said shocked but he walked away

"Make him pay Y/n."

" I won't fail you, Kite." Making my way to the tower I took the elevator up to it.

"Y/n!" A voice called out as I saw Alice in the crowd. "Good luck!" She smiled as I gave her a thumbs up. But something caught my eye as I saw Kari and Grandma in the crowd with Tori and them waving a sign around with the words "Bring it to em' Tsukumo brothers!" Smiling I looked up I held my deck.

"V you will help me beat your father. I'll make him suffer with your number card." I said as I placed Number 9:Dyson Sphere into my extra deck. "He'll pay for what he did to Droite." I grinded my teeth before making my way to the elevated circle as Tron walked across from me.

"Hehe. I always wanted to duel you Y/n Tsukumo. Your synchro summoning is amazing. Let's make this a great duel." He smiled but I glared at him.

"You'll pay for what you did to Droite. I'll make sure of it."

"Ladies and Gentlemen today is the day we see who will duel against Yuma Tsukumo. Will it be the cunning Tron or heartlands very own synchro user,Y/n! Let's find out! Heart burning!" Heartland cheered as the two summoned their duel disks and their eyes glowed gold and red respectedly.

Y/n: 4000

Tron: 4000

"I'll go first. I draw!"

Y/ns turn.

"I summon tour guide from the underworld." A demon girl smiled as she stood in front of her duelist with a smile as a bus appeared next to her. "When she's summoned she can bring out a level three monster to my field but it can't be used for a synchro summon. Appear Broww huntsman of the dark world!" Stepping off the bus Y/ns dark world monster appeared holding his bow. "I overlay my two level three monsters to XYZ summon. Appear Number 48: shadow Linch!" Spinning it's scythe around the Number card appeared on the field. "I set a card. Turn end." 

Trons turn

"I draw. I set a monster and a two card. I end my turn."

"Not so fast I active Shadow linchs ability but using one overlay unit I can summon a linch token. When this is on the field not only does it increase it's attack points by five hundred but you can only attack the token."

Linch: 1800>>>>2300

Y/ns turn.

"My turn. I draw!" Looking at his hand Y/n thought of a path of his next play to summon a powerful monster onto his field. "I activate the field spell Gates of the Dark World!" Sending the card into it's slot the whole area began to shake and change as a massive stone gate appeared behind the stadium shocking everyone, as the sky turned cloudy with lightning striking, in the center of the massive doors, was bronzz as he laughed. 

"I active my gates ability by banishing Broww to the graveyard I can discard a fiend type and draw a card. I discard goldd to draw another card. Now due to being discarded to the graveyard I can special summon it." Appearing onto the field Y/ns monster  stood protective over his user. "Now I activate my monsters effect from my hand!" Getting rid of linch and Goldd y/n grabbed a red cross-like object with a blue gem in the center. "Tron you made a mistake messing with the heartland brothers. So now say hello to Galaxy eyes Photon Dragon!" He yelled before throwing the object into the air as stars began to fill the object with the mighty dragon roaring.