Y/n's high speed duel. Yuma Bring it to 'em!

Today was a school day, so naturally Yuma didn't want to get up. But the boy couldn't hold his excitement. Not only did he get his final heart piece from beating the youngest sibling of the arclight family but he made the decision to snap Tron out of it.

Three female students made their way down the steps of the school talking about the three qualifiers.

"So did you hear that our school has three qualifiers?" One asked as she smiled towards her friends.

"Well I knew Shark was gonna enter." Her blue haired friend smirked while the pink haired female of the group giggled.

"Of course you did. But I over heard in class today that Y/n made it to the finals as well." She sighed in affection just thinking of the T.A. " That new dueling method and his mysterious aura around him makes him even more amazing." Thinking of the T.A she smiled.

"But who was the third person? Wasn't it the one that has the catchphrase?"

"I'm gonna bring it to 'em!" Yuma announced as he jumped into the air smiling triumphantly. "Isn't that right, Big bro?" He smiled as Y/n chuckled behind him as he wore his one strap backpack along with his duel outfit.

"We'll both bring it to 'em" Smiling at Yuma he made his way down the steps as Yuma was asking people if they wanted his autograph before he was pulled away by the ear from Tori making Y/n laugh.

Slowly his laughter ended into a chuckle as he pulled his duel gazer out seeing a message from Gauche.

"So Heartland needs help with the festivities huh?" Looking towarss his brother Y/n sighed. "Work is never ending."

Walking towards Yuma Y/n placed his hand on the boys head.

"Yuma, Heartland is needing some help for the party tonight. I'm required to go down and help out. Tell Grandma and Kari that I'm not gonna be home till later tonight."

"I will. I'll see you at the party right?" He said looking up at the duelist.

"Depending on what Heartland wants me to do at night you might. But don't let that ruin your fun. Heartland City is really pretty so just enjoy your time there. I'll see you either tonight or tomorrow morning." Walking away he yawned before making his way towards the bus station.

"Number 77,84 and 23." He mumbled as he looked at the three cards. "Shadow linch wanted these three specifically for some reason. But it won't matter. My numbers won't be used during the finals unless it's mandatory." He said before putting away his numbers before looking at the three synchro monsters and one xyz monster. "I need more xyz monsters." He sighed before walking onto the bus and sitting down. "But which ones would work, level fours are my strongest ones along with eight and possibly five. Hmm."

After about a thirty minute bus ride Y/n made it to the bus stop that was a few blocks away from his work. Stretching he walked up the steps where Gauche was waiting for him.

"There he is. I was wondering when you would make it." He smiled causing Y/n to wave at him.

"It's good to see you Gauche. So what needs to be done?" He asked before following his co-woker to the break room so he could put his stuff down.

"Well, first heartland wants you to hunt a new number he found in the bad side of heartland city and he chose yours truly to join you." He smiled as he gave the boy a thumbs up.

"So Droite?" Blankly adding made Gauche fall to the ground causing Y/n to laugh. "Im kidding dude. I'm looking forwards to duel with heartlands only Nistro."

"Same here Dark Prince."

After putting his stuff down and fixing his deck a little Y/n walked with Guache towards the exit.