Y/n meets Haruto. Y/n vs V.

Y/n stood over a wounded pirate as Void Ogre Dragon roared behind him. Walking to the pirate Y/ns hand was incased in a black energy before the energy morphed into a claw. Stabbing the man in the chest Y/n pulled out a glowing card as Number 50 appeared on it.

"Number 50: Blackship of Corn." He said before walking away from the man. The boy placed the card in his deck. Making his way to a bench he sat down and got comfortable before closing his eyes with Snoww gently placing her hands on the boys head as he slept allowing him to remember the past in a less painful way.
---------------------
Appearing on the bridge the boy walked towards the door before placing the newest number card in a frame on the door that rest next to number 52. Backing away from the door the boy saw it crack open before water crashed over him making the boy appear on a ship. Running across the deck with a smile a young boy with H/c hair smiled as a older male looked towards his son with a smile as he had a hold of the wheel.

"Dad!" The boy yelled as he hugged his captain of a dad.

"Ah there's my little emperor." He smiled as his son looked at him. "We'll be home soon. Then we'll see your mother. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you too." The older male smiled making the boy gleam with excitement.

The nice sunny scene vanished and showed a dark grey and chaotic atmosphere. Y/n turned around as he heard swords clashing and thunder raging the people he saw that fighting seemed to be a some sort of enemy along with his father.

"You will not get my son!" The father said as Y/n turned to the side to see the ten year old boy hiding behind the stairs. Walking over he saw the child crying as he tried to hide but a cry of pain went off showing the two versions their dead father. The enemy went to grab him with a smirk but he missed as the boy stood by the edge of the boat with fear.

The man crept his way to the boy but now the weather was getting worst as a gigantic wave clashed with the ship knocking the two around before another wave came and rushed over the ship knocking the two and the lackeys of both ships fall into the water. Rising from the water the boy tried to get air but he was submerged by a wave causing him to go under. Being pushed deeper into the deep abyss the boy begged for him to be safe for any kind of god to help him. Just then two monsters swam to him as the boy looked up seeing two blurry gold and black figures.The gold one quickly swam up with the black one grabbing a peice of debri before the gold one set him on it with the two pushing the boy to safe waters. Coughing up water the boy looked up seeing the figures.

"Who are you?" He asked slightly scared but the two monsters looked at him before the gold one pointed at his birthmark making the present Y/n look at his tattoo

"Who are you?" He asked slightly scared but the two monsters looked at him before the gold one pointed at his birthmark making the present Y/n look at his tattoo. "My birthmark/tattoo?"

"That mark is the mark of our prince. The one that will rule the world of dark with justice." The gold one said as the silver one spoke after.

"You are special young prince. Please. Survive so we may serve you." The boy looked at the two with confusion before light shined over the three of them.