The rematch. The fury of a duelist.

Looking at his screen Y/n saw Yuma finishing his duel with the Fallguys making the older Tsukumo proud.

"You're still in this huh, Yuma." He smiled before boosting forwards with Void Ogre Dragon. Moving to a lane the duelist found a magic card on the field. Praying it was a card he was searching for he smiled seeing the heal Master card making his life point thrity eight hundred. "It's no four thousand, but it'll work." He smiled as he took off.

Looking at the screen he shrunk the camera showing everyone and the one he specifically wanted to duel.

"V is in the lead while Tron is behind him. Droite is behind them while Kite is straight a head of me. He's most likely going for one of the two. I can't risk him dueling V before me." Accelerating ahead Y/n looked ahead in the lane next to him seeing Kite.

The duelist looked ahead seeing Kite turn around as the two drove parallel to each other.

"Kite. I challenge you to a duel. I can't let you get ahead of me to duel V." Seeing the fellow number hunter smirk the duelist stood up from his seat before nodding.

"I hope we would duel. But I have some un answered questions as well. If you're in my way....then I won't lose." He exclaimed before the two looked at each other as Kite had Galaxy eyes on his field.

Y/n:3800

Kite:4000

"Duel!" The two yelled as their dragons roared at each other.

Above them Driote looked at the two with worry as they were getting ready to fight.

On Y/ns field was three face downs with him having four cards in his hand.

Y/ns turn.

"I draw!" Drawing his card he placed it in his hand before quickly grabbing a spell card. "I activate dark world dealings. I assume you know what this does?"

"Yes." Drawing a card and discarding one the two looked at their new hand

"I discard Ceruli guru of the dark world to graveyard."

"Due to its effect it is summoned onto your field

"Due to its effect it is summoned onto your field."

Kite looked at his field as Ceruli appeared smiling.

"Now Cerulis second effect activates. Due to it being summoned your opponent discards a card. So i discard this behemoth."