The Sickness.

Y/n pov

Slowly waking up my stomach felt better, but now my back hurts. Standing up as my back began to pop and crack I made my way out of the bathroom and towards my room. Carefully and quietly I grabbed my clothes before making my way to the bathroom. Taking a glance at my alarm clock I noticed it was six in the morning. Taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth I grabbed my jacket before leaving a note and making my way to the school. Everyone is still asleep so I didn't wish to wake them.

Walking farther down I made my way to the place I got my chili dogs. Entering the small establishment I was greeted by the cook.

"Ah welcome back young man. You're up early today." He smiled as I nodded at him.

"Yeah. Everyone is asleep so I wanted to get something to eat before going to work." Taking a seat in one of the stools I looked over the menu. "You know I'm surprised you're open this early.

" My boy, I'm here to cook for everyone. Plus, I have the energy now that I have this card." He smiled showing me an XYZ card to which my eyes widened.

"Number 63 Shajomi Soldier," I muttered.

"Yep, my pride and joy. It appeared at my house in an envelope one day and since then my foods have been even better and business is booming." He smiled as I stare at the number.

"He doesn't have malicious intent..... Are there good number cards that don't belong to me or astral?"

"So what would you like today my friend?" He smiled as I looked at the menu.

"Can I have a few breakfast onigiri and a cup of coffee?"

"Coming right up." He smiled before framing his number and made his way to the back.

After waiting for twenty minutes I got my food and made my way to the school. Everyone should be on their way, grabbing my D-Gazer I saw it was seven am. Upon entering the office I was greeted by my co-workers as they all looked at me with smiles on their faces. Just then Mr.Kay appeared as he exit the principles office.

"Man...I sure hope Y/n is okay." He said rubbing his head. "Poor kid." He sighed remembering what happened at the Duel Carnival.

"Yo Mr.kay," I called out as he looked towards me with a shocked expression.

"Y/n what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home recovering?" He said making his way to me.

"I'm fine teach. Just little nausea but I'm fine. Anyways I got us breakfast." I smiled as I walked past him with him following me.

Upon entering the room I gave him his food as we sat in our seats eating away.

"I saw what happened at the carnival. What happened there?"

"I'm not sure I just remember dueling and the next thing I know I was in the clinic bed," I said before taking another bite. "But Kari said that I need some time to recover so for the next few days I'm gonna be taking a break from dueling. I think two more days should be enough." I smiled as he nod.

"Well, I wanted to let you know when you didn't show up yesterday everyone in the class was worried about you." He said taking a drink of his coffee.

"I see. Well, hopefully, they don't mind me being here to help with some lessons." I smiled before taking another bite. "Oh, two of my co-workers from heartland security are coming over."

"You work for Heartland Security?"

"During the Carnival yes, Mr. Heartland told me to take the month off to recover. " resting my food on my table I looked over my notes before hearing my D-Gazer go off. Looking down, I was getting a call from Driote. "Morning Droite. Are you and Gauche on your way to the school?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Y/n where are you? Your family has been worried about you." She scolded making me confused.

"I left a note for them. How did they not see it?" I questioned but I remembered the housekeeper robot powering up when I left. "Ah, man! Can you let them know I'm at the school?"

This caused her to calm down as I rubbed my neck.

"Yes...just be more careful. You're not at one hundred percent so please be thoughtful of yourself." She said making me nod.

"You got it. I'll see you guys here at noon kay?"

"We'll see you then. Please stay well."

"You got it!" I smiled before giving a thumbs up.

Before hanging up I noticed a small smirk on her face. Looking towards Mr.Kay I see a wide smile on his face.

"What?"

"She's pretty you know." He said causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"What are you, my dad?" I questioned as he laughed. But my head suddenly pounded as I saw a flash of a yellow being with long hair in front of me. Grabbing my head I hissed in pain.

"You okay?" Mr.Kay asked as I nod my head.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go outside real quick." Running out of the class I felt the dark energy from last night appear once more. "Who was that?" Collapsing to a knee I heard my heartbeat as I hissed in pain.

My vision changed as I appeared on a red planet. Looking around with just my eyes I was shocked to see a being trapped in the center of the planet.

"Who are you?" I questioned as the being turned around.

"So you finally see me after millennia my other half." He said as he went to touch my shoulder but I faded away as I appeared in the hallway of the school.

"What the hell is happening?" I questioned before running to the bathroom and throwing up.

Leaving the bathroom I made my way to the class as I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I heard a voice before looking up and seeing Gauche. "Oh Y/n we were just gonna come see you." He smiled.

"I told you guys to be here at noon." I said but he chuckled before patting my back.

"Haruto heard the call between Droite and you so he wanted us to go check on you. He seemed very worried about you." He said as I looked to the side seeing Driote.

"It's good to see you Y/n....are you okay, your eyes are glowing." She said as I closed my eyes a couple of times with them returning to normal.

"I.....I think so. Come on I'll take you guys to the class and give you the rundown." I smiled before moving ahead of them.

Pretty soon the day went as expected. Yuma falling asleep with me waking him up, Gauche and Droite. Gauche mainly did the dueling as I was still helping Droite remember how to duel. But thanks to Gauche helping me with my tournament the winner was Bronk, and finally with me having my sudden energy surges. Each time I had to run to the bathroom before puking my guts out. Walking home with Yuma the two of us came up to a light as Tori stood behind us.

"Hey, Y/n are you doing okay? You've been pretty under the weather lately." Tori asked as I nod my head.

"Yeah I'm fine Tori. Thanks for asking I just need some sleep." I smiled before quickly moving into the house. Leaving Yuma and Tori behind as I'm pretty sure they looked in confusion.

Sitting on my bed I held my head as I remembered that being inside the planet. What was that planet and why did I feel so.....powerful? Looking outside I sighed.

"Something tells me tomorrow.......is going to be interesting."