The duel carnival begins. Y/n duels for Number 52.

Y/n stood on the monorail platform as he looked around the city after the announcement of the duel carnival three days of dueling. He didnt really care about how long the dueling days were but he did care about where number 52 was. After all he couldn't get that image out of his head.

"If it's True then finding number 52 will help me attain a new power and possibly a new memory." He muttered as he looked down at his synchro and xyz cards. "Once I find number 52. I can find out what this destiny is." Turning around Y/n walked towards the center of heartland city. Upon entering the center of the city he noticed a giant building. "What's this?"

Walking towards the entrance of the building he made his way towards what seemed to be a field. But he also noticed two duelist. His brother and his opponent. But he saw that Yuma wasn't wearing his outfit but instead a red and orange soccer outfit.

"Huh, why is Yuma?" He questioned but noticed his opponents monster. "Playmaker?" He asked as the monster stood in front of Yumas muzu the string master.

Yuma smiled and used a spell card to stop Striker from activating his trap card. Due to Yumas effect Playmakers attack points were cut in half since his life points were lower than his opponents by sixteen hundred as his were only one hundred.

"Now I activate Muzus effect doubling its attack." Yuma announced as Muzus attack points went up to three thousand. "End this Muzu!" He smiled as his monster ran across the field with a soccer ball before kicking it hard destroying playmaker and sending Striker through the goals net.

Yuma smiled as he cheered but noticed Y/n standing in the crowd smirking with his arms crossed before he gave him a thumbs up then vanished into the crowd as he went to find his own duel.

Walking around the city Y/ns head began to pulse as a flash of a memory appeared in his head. 

"I overlay my level four Beiige of the dark world and my level four Snoww to xyz summon number 52 Diamond crab king!"

He breathed in air as he looked around but noticed a blonde hair girl with blue and green eyes along with a gold duel disk and a pink duel gazer.

"That's what you get. Now I'll be taking your heart piece and since I won you cant duel ever." She smirked and laughed.

"Looks like this is a spoiled rich kid Kari told me about." He thought to himself as he walked towards them. "Hey. Why don't you leave him alone."

"Oh? This isn't your business why don't you leave or do you want to duel me and my gem knights?" She said smirking.

"I'll duel. But if I win you leave this person alone."

"Okay but how about a bet. If I win not only do I get your heart peice but your number card. But if you win I'll give you mine." She smirked making Y/n shocked.

"Fine. We'll do that." Agreeing to her terms Y/n and the female got ready to duel.

Y/n l.p 4000

Alice l.p 4000

Alice's turn.

"I draw. I summon Gem knight Garnet in attack position. Now I set one card face down. Your turn." She smirked as Y/n drew a card.

Y/ns turn.

"I draw. I set a monster and set one card face down." Setting his face down cards Y/n ended his turn.