Talking to Heartland and becoming a hunter.

Yuma woke up in a haste as he ran downstairs to wake his brother up but noticed he was gone with his deck and duel disk.

"Huh, must've left already. I wonder why?" He questioned as Astral hovered next to him staring at the empty bed.

-----------------------

Y/n stood in the elevator of heartland as he stood next to the female he met last night. They both stood there in silence the only thing heard was the movement of the elevator. Grabbing his wrist he began to hide the corrupted number card as it was stricken down by dark highlander as they fought on the stone bridge that made it's way to the gate. The female now named Dextra looked at him as he had a look of discomfort until it vanished as he tried to play it off with a cough.

"Sorry. Allergies." He said making the female look at him before nodding her head. The two soon heard the doors open along with a ding showing the man of heartland in all his glory.

"Ah Mr.Tsukumo. so good to have you here. Now I assume you're questioning why I asked you to be here?" He smiled overly cheerful that could even rival Yuma.

"Yeah. I would like to know why I am here instead of dueling your carnival." He questioned as his deck slowly had a transparent black flame around it as if it was warning Y/n of this guy.

"I just cut to the chase. I would like for you to join my number hunters." He smiled. "With your unique summoning technique you will be a great addition to our team." He smiled as Y/n placed his hands in his pockets.

"No. If I were to join your group, I would have to return them for some unknown reason." He said as he felt Number 48 appear behind him some how slipping pass Dark Highlander. "If I were to join your group there has to be a reason as to why you want me to join. You have Dextra here. There wouldn't be any need for me." He added but Heartland smiled.

"If you join us then I'll give you this card." He smiled showing the boy a xyz monster.

Y/ns eyes flashed to black as he smirked before Highlander cut down 48 causing the boy to pant

"I-I." He stuttered befor holding his face as a flash of a memory appeared with a man wearing black and grey clothing appeared. "I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 68: SANAPHOND THE SKY PRISON!" Y/n held his head as a sinister glow radiated from him. "Fine! Just give me the card!" He demanded causing heartland to smile and walked towards him before placing his hand on the nineteen year olds shoulder along with handing him the card.

"That a boy. Welcome to the team Y/n Tsukumo." Heartland smiled making the boy push the mans hand off of him and grabbed the card placing it in his deck as the pain from obtaining the card caused him to grind his teeth before leaving to the elevator with Dextra.

"Welcome to the team I hope you live up to the praise." She acknowledged making the boy nod with a smile.

"Oh trust me Dextra. I'll do what I can in this hunt." He smirked before walking out the elevator. But behind Y/n stood number 48 as it hovered behind him with 68 holding Highlander in one of its cells along with his other synchro cards and his deck monsters.