Yuma's drive. Y/n's anger at Five.

Y/n laid on the bed of heartlands clinic as his brother sat next to him worried.

"First Haruto and now Y/n." Looking at his sleeping brother, Y/ns duel ending, played in his mind. "Y/n." He muttered as Yuma saw his brother shift in his sleep.  "Please wake up soon."

Y/n stood on the rocky bridge as he looked at the gate his tattoo began to shine black before changing to pink making him wince in pain as he collapsed to his knees as a godly voice spoke to him.

"Remember who you are.....Remember your destiny." The voice said making Y/n scream as he held his tattoo as his arm began to bleed before multiple shadow hands grabbed him pulling him into darkness as he reached out to the light.  The scenery changed as it showed something that haunted him a fiery and molten location.

"Mph?" He let out as he felt his mouth before realizing his didn't have one,shocked, he looked at his right side seeing black along with his hand being a demonic claw. His duel disk changed into a blade like appendage before morphing into a blade sticking into his arm making him realease a muffled scream in pain. The black part of his skin began to burn before he felt something land behind him. He turned around seeing Red Dragon Archfiend. The dragon glared at him as a goat man appeared before them making the boy back up with the man looking at him.

"You can not run from my deal Y/n." It said making him back up before being held by the feet by multiple demon like hands making his scared. "I gave you my dragon for a reason. Don't make me regret giving you red demons dragon." He smirked before snapping his fingers making the boy fall down into a fiery pit. "Your contract with the devil and the demons of the dark world will catch up to you boy."
------

Springing up from his slumber he yelled as he held his tattoo before backing up scared of his past. "I made a deal with the devil?" He gasped out as Red Dragon Archfiend appeared next to him scaring the boy. Sighing the boy looked around getting a good look of where he was. The boy realized he was in his room as he sighed in relief. Walking out of his room the duelist climbed up the rope to Yuma's room before climbing out the window and sitting on the roof.

"Five was playing me like a flute that entire match." Closing his fist he grit his teeth as his tattoo began to glow with number 48 appearing on his wrist. "I'll make him pay. I'll beat him at the carnival." Shadow lich appeared behind the male as it smiled wickedly.  "I need to find another number. I don't care if it belongs in my memories or not. I need to find another one." He glared at the city before smiling as he remembered something. "And I think I know exactly where to find one." Chuckling evily Y/n and Shadow lich made their way to the city. 

A punk rock female smiled as she stood over her opponent. Her hand glowed with the Number 23 on it but a sudden red line hooked on her duel disk as Y/n walked out of the shadows.

"Well. That card will help me with a monster I need to beat Five." He smirked as she chuckled.

"Really you think you can beat me?" She laughed but a monstrous roar came from Y/ns deck as a silhouette of a dragon appeared behind the boy.

"I dont think. I know. If I win I get your number card. If I lose you get mine." He said offering all his number cards. "How about it?"

"Oh you're one kid." She smirked as the two prepared their duel disks.

"Duel/Duel!"

Y/ns turn.

"I draw. I summon tour guide of the underworld. I can special summon a level three fiend from my deck but I can't use it as an synchro summon. I overlay my level three tour guide and Broww huntsman of the dark world. XYZ summon. Appear Number 48." Y/n called out as the reaper appeared "I set a card face down. I end my turn." Yn smirked as he prepared to win.