❛❛03❞

But I don’t wanna die anymore
Me, who used to be sad
Me, who used to be hurt
It’ll make me more beautiful
- Answer : Love Myself, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N came out towards the front of the boat and realised it was evening now as the sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky giving it a heavenly look.

She shivered a little as the cold breeze brushed against her bare shoulders so she rubbed them together and her gaze fell on the boys she was looking for. She smiled to herself and made her way towards them.

Taehyung saw her coming and waved towards her, “Hey Y/N!!” He waved with his hand in the air while showing that priceless boxy smile.

Everyone looked in the direction when Taehyung shouted her name and saw the beautiful girl coming towards them.

“Um…H-Hi!” Y/N got nervous feeling all of their seven eyes on herself but the boys couldn't help it, their eyes just got stuck at her breathtaking figure. That pretty midnight blue dress, revealing her left shoulder, her milk like white delicate skin shining, those silky chocolate like hair falling down like a waterfall.

“Come, have a seat.” Jimin patted the space beside him and she gladly accepted walking towards him. She sat there between the boys, smiling towards them, waiting to start a conversation.

“Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me joon or joonie, whatever you prefer sweetheart!” Namjoon took her hands in his before placing a quick peck on it and smiling afterward showing his dimples.

“Aww, your dimples! Mind if I poke them once? Please~” Y/N pleaded like a little girl asking for a candy and Namjoon couldn't help but give in.

Even Y/N herself didn't know where she got such courage. But she just didn't feel afraid or something with them, they seem to be genuine and good human beings to her.

Wonder why?

“Go on~” Namjoon smiled more as his eyes just disappeared and Y/N poked the dimples with her index finger.

“So cuteee~” Y/N giggled and faced the other boys as they started introducing themselves one by one.

“Kim Seokjin in your service my lady, Call me Jin!” Jin pecked her hand as well and Y/N blushed. He was too handsome to be a human being, they all were but this man held some real charms that literally made her blush.

“Min Yoongi, you can call me yoongi or suga.” Yoongi did the same and burst out into his gummy smile.

“Hi, I'm your hope I'm your angel, I'm Jung Hoseok, call me hobi!” Hoseok showed his hearty smile.

“Hi beautiful, I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me taetae!” His legendary boxy smile showed up.

“I'm Jeon Jungkook, the youngest here, you can call me kookie!” His eyes disappeared forming wrinkles around the corner as he burst out into that bunny smile looking cute as ever.

“Pleasure to meet y'all guys, all of your smiles are uniquely beautiful.” Y/N said and they all chuckled.

“But Y/N, you kinda looked scared inside there, is everything okay?” Yoongi asked with concern lacing his voice.

“Maybe she just felt uncomfortable around a lot of people? That was so suffocating there, to be honest.” Jimin let out while loosening his tie.

“No Jimin, we also stopped her from almost suiciding yesterday.” Jin frowned while looking towards Y/N.

“You know how it feels when you're looking fine from outside, but inside you're suffocating...Dying day by day but no one's there to notice, no one's there to help you, or at least listen to you...”