❛❛06❞

Those eyes are like diamonds
More beautiful than any other gem
Repeatedly mesmerized by you
Can't take my eyes off you, no more
- Stay gold, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

“Oh no no, you're not getting me. I-I mean wearing 'only' this.”

Y/N sighed, her eyes looking at him for a response while Jungkook's eyes widened, his brain stuttering for a moment, eyes taking more light than expected, mouth hanging wide open.

At the same time, Taehyung and Jin were drinking water, and as soon as
Y/N said those words they choked, spilling the water out of their mouth. Taehyung spilled it all over the sleeping beauty Yoongi, as he sat up straight, gasping for air while Jin spilled it all over Jimin's thighs.

“Yahhhh!!” Yoongi yelled at Taehyung whose wide eyes were fixed on Y/N now.

“Hyung! The fuck!” Jimin scowled at Jin who was still in absolute shock.

And there were Namjoon and Hoseok questioning if their ears heard that right or if they're just dreaming when someone pinched their thighs. They winced in pain.

“It's real hyungs!” Jimin looked at them in awe.

But Y/N just felt too embarrassed now, she just felt like jumping off the ship or hide somewhere they couldn't find her. And suddenly an insecurity filled her up...

Her scars...

Her wounds...

Those imperfections in her body...

“I'm sorry, let's drop this idea. Leave it, I don't want to do this now.” Y/N looked down and fixing her dress and pulling the sleeves of her gown down, hiding the scars on her wrist which Jin seemed to notice.

“She isn't embarrassed guys, she's insecure…” Jin abruptly said catching everyone's attention. He paused before getting up from his seat and kneeling down before her. He took her hands in his, the others looked attentively at them, “She's insecure about her scars, the marks on her body she got due to her mother, right Y/N?”

Jin waited for her to say something but in return, just a tear fell from her eye as he was quick enough to wipe it with his thumb and caressing her cheek softly.

“Y/N, you are the most amazingly outstanding woman, I've ever met. You don't have to be insecure about anything, you're perfect the way you're, trust me!” Jin squeezed her hands gently showing assurance through his actions when she felt a hand patting and caressing her hair.

She looked at her side to see Jimin looking at her with eyes shining with love, “Remember, you're being loved, you're strong, and moreover that you're enough, enough for us.”

Jungkook held her hand from Jin's grip as he sat back on his seat and Jungkook pushed back her sleeves showing the light fading red marks on her hand.

“There's nothing to hide, your scars are the ones which make you more beautiful.” Jungkook pecked the scars as she smiled, a tint of pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

Y/N felt so thankful for having these boys by her side while the others just watched and smiled at the sight.

“So are you going to draw my portrait now?” Y/N questioned, eyes filled with a little mischief.

“I don't have a reason to deny.” Jungkook shrugged as all of us laughed out loud including Y/N.

~✿>•<✿~