❛❛05❞

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine
- Scenery, BTS-V

~✿>•<✿~

Deep into her thoughts, Y/N was sitting in front of the mirror combing her wet hair lightly when the door cracked open. She turned around just to meet a pair of dark brown eyes shining and staring at her.

Deeply...

Intensely…

With a feeling that was unrecognisable…

Sympathy?

Care?

Or maybe...

Love?

"Taehyung?" Y/N tilted her head a little before turning back to the mirror. 

The boy smiled when she noticed his presence and with slow steps he approached her, his hands behind him like he was hiding something.

Placing his one hand on her shoulder, he leaned a little to her ear his breathe tingling on her skin.

"Close your eyes." Taehyung whispered so low like he was afraid he will accidentally reveal a very confidential information.

"Huh?" Y/N craned her neck up to look into his eyes, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

A slight smile tugged onto his luscious lips while he nodded, she agreed closing her eyes. As she felt his hands removing her hair from her nape. His fingertips brushed against her bare skin as she felt a cold metal pecking her delicate skin. Her closed eyes scrunched a little in confusion.

“Open them now.” Taehyung whispered again in his deep husky voice as a chill went down Y/N's spine and she opened her eyes.

Her eyes met the dark blue diamond gleaming as bright as the sun's rays lighting the ocean at dawn, radiant and shining. It reigns supreme amongst all jewels and gems she had ever seen. Its perfect features scorning those of others.

The diamond was after all a perfect definition of royalty.

Her fingers touched it so gently afraid it was too delicate and it will break, her eyes were intoxicated by its beauty.

Taehyung saw how much adorable she was and leaned to kiss the skin of her bare nape. His lips were gentle as they collided with her skin making her come out of her trance. He smiled against her skin looking at her now rosy red cheeks in the mirror.

"It's for me?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm...who else." Taehyung hugged her from the back snuggling his face in the crook of her neck.

Y/N turned around to look at him just to make him capture her soft lips between his. She was taken off guard but she responded.

She felt it's not right, she kissed Jimin and now Taehyung. She felt she was craving way too much and that's gonna hurt all of them.

And above all of it, she was engaged…

But just like Jimin, Taehyung gave her the same feeling, the same way he made her feel secured. It was wrong like the society will call her a dignity less unpure woman, a slut, a whore? But at that time the most wrong thing felt so right...

Taehyung pulled back and pecked her forehead softly.

"It looks really pretty on you, Never ever make it part ways from you." He said that pointing towards the necklace with his chin but somehow it felt like those simple words were way more deep.

~✿>•<✿~

“All of these arts are masterpieces Jungkook! You're such an amazing artist.” Y/N complimented looking at all those paintings hanging on the wall proudly, every art unique itself as the boy beside her let out a chuckle.

“I'm glad you like them!” Jungkook flashed his bunny smile, “Oh wait!”

He went towards the other end of the room and opened the drawer, pulling out something which seemed to be a painting book?

Y/N looked at him confused while he just smiled and pulled her hand towards the couch as both of them took a sit.

“What is it?” Y/N pointed at the book.

“That's my painting book. I used to draw on this before all these big canvases now.” Jungkook answered and he was about to open it when the door of their room opened and the other boys entered one by one.

“Hey, Jungkookie! Wassup man?” Taehyung asked and jumped on the other side of Jungkook.

“Oh our Y/N is also here!” Jimin winked and took sit beside Y/N while on the other side Y/N felt heat rushing up to her cheeks when Jimin winked at her.

The other boys also sat around. Namjoon sat beside Jimin and Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok sat in front of them.

“What were you doing?” Jin asked and took an apple from the fruit basket, taking a bite after it.

“Oh isn't that your old painting book kookie?” Hoseok pointed towards the book as Jungkook nodded.

“Yes, it is hyung. She was looking at the other paintings by me in our room so I thought I should show the old ones too.” Jungkook answered.

“Oh sure go ahead, boy!” Namjoon smiled assuringly gesturing him to open and show her.

“Imma go to sleep, don't wake me up if you need anything!” And with that Yoongi started snoring, fake, ofcourse.

Y/N laughed at how fast he started snoring and he looked cute too. Yoongi smiled with his eyes still closed and continued to sleep.

And there Jungkook started showing his drawings to her.

“Oh my god, this is such an exquisite work Jungkook!” Y/N said with her mouth slightly parted in astonishment and Jungkook let out a giggle, “Thanks.”

“Yep, he's a great artist! He always loved drawing since he was a child!” Namjoon said, tone lacing with excitement, he looked way more excited than Jungkook.

“I see...Oh- Is that? Uhm...from life?” Y/N stuttered while pointing at the book which actually had a sketch of a naked woman.

“Oh, this...w-well nah this isn't from life. I-I just like thought and drew it hehe…” Jungkook awkwardly let out while scratching his nape and closed the book, putting it aside on the table.

“We didn't know you've such wild fantasies Jungkookie!” Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at him teasingly.

“Ooohhhlala~” Taehyung said fanning himself with his hand dramatically.

“Stop you two! That's just a drawing.” Jungkook nudged Taehyung and glared at Jimin.

While on the other side there was going something else on Y/N's mind. She was wondering if she should say this or not. Her heart and mind were in a battle basically. The heart was saying yes while the mind was saying no. She was fidgeting with her fingers constantly.

“Should I say that? Or should I not? What will they think of me as then? Ugh!” Y/N thought and finally made up her mind to let it out.

“Uhm…Jungkook-ah!” Y/N called, tone smooth and sweet like honey which felt like music to Jungkook's ears, “Hmm?” He hummed in response slowly leaning his head on her shoulders.

“Can you draw a portrait of mine too? Wearing this?” Y/N answered, touching the necklace Taehyung gifted her earlier in the morning.

Jungkook sat up once again, looking at her figure before nodding, “Sure! Why not?” He smiled at her.

“Oh no no, you're not getting me. I-I mean wearing 'only' this.”

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
Ready? ;)