🌊: foreword

☞DISCLAIMER☜
═════════════════════════

These are works of purely speculative fiction. All characters and events in the video are made by the author's imagination. It is not intended to infringe on any rights by and of the companies and/or individuals involved in the production of my story. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

The characters act according to the story plot. The shipping of idols is not at all promoted, it is just a pure work of fiction so please do not criticize.

.

.

.

☞WARNING☜
═════════════════════════

This story may contain mild usage of the following :

Profanity, violence, alcohol consumption, mentions of death, sensual and sexual scenarios.

.

.

.

☞AUTHOR'S NOTE☜
═════════════════════════

Any similar scene present in the story is purely an act of coincidence. If you find anything like that please do not spam in the comment section, instead message us privately, we'll get that sorted out as we highly appreciate our clean and rightful relationship with our viewers.

No hate will be tolerated against the authors or the viewers in the comments, they will be deleted immediately.

All the rights of this storyline are completely ours so please do not copy. Remember, plagiarism is a crime!

Thank you.

.

.

.

FOR BTS
©NEFELIBATA'S WORLD