❛❛12❞

If anyone keeps insulting you, insulting you
Tell em you’re my lady
Go tell them, tell them
Whatever other people say
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
- 21st Century girls, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

“Boys! Where were you!?” Mr. Kim came running towards the boys, worry contouring his face, “Come! Get on the lifeboats!”

He quickly showed them the way towards the lifeboats, unbothered by the other girl's presence with them. But the boys were just so shattered and heartbroken to even let out a word and followed their father like some little obedient kids.

They reached the lifeboats where their mother was already sitting, eyeing here and there for her family, and her eyes lit up seeing the boys and her husband.

But when her eyes landed on Y/N and her intertwined hands with Yoongi, her eyes changed into fierce ones.

She knew her...

Haesong's fiancee...

But what was she doing with her sons?

Mr. Kim and the boys sat inside the boat one by one and now it was Y/N's turn. Jungkook extended his arm for Y/N to hold and come inside the boat. But as he did so his mom yanked his hands glaring at him as the other boys looked at their mom in disbelief.

At the very moment when their eyes were not on her for a second, someone else grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her away from there.

“Haesong leave my hand!” Y/N yelled while Haesong continued to drag her. The boys turned their necks back hearing her voice. They saw Haesong dragging her into the crowd and in no time their eyes fumed with anger.

Jungkook was the first one to move out from the boat and run towards them followed by others. But when Namjoon was about to go his mom held his hand.

“Leave my hand mom! I need to go!” Namjoon tried to get away from her grip.

“The fuck is wrong with y'all these days? You're always stuck with that little bitch! What's so special about her? Leave her! She isn't of our class Namjoon!” Mrs. Kim shouted at the boy, disgust clear in her voice, but Namjoon just scoffed in return.

“She is special mom! She is! Because she isn't like you and the other women who are just hungry for money! Instead, she's devoid of affection, love, care! So you better not stop me and stay out of it!”

Namjoon rebuked, harshly throwing the words at his mom and yanked her hands away finally stepping out of the boat and running towards where the other boys went.

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N was struggling in Haesong's grip trying to free her wrist, but he kept tightened it to the point it almost felt like her wrist is going to break.

"HAESONG IT HURTS! AH!" Y/N yelled at his back while he dragged her through the crowd.

Everyone was there but at that moment no one cared as they all were rushing to either the lifeboats or searching for their families.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER LET GO, I SAID LET GOOOOOOOO!!!" With all the strength left in her, she dug her nails deep into his hands making him let out a whine.

Haesong fumed up in anger looking at the slight blood coming out of his hand, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Leaving him behind she just turned on her heels to leave, but he grabbed her wrist while slamming her body to the wall behind him. Haesong pinned her hands up and grabbed her jaw harshly, "I asked you something, can't you hear me?"