❛❛07❞

I just can’t hold it! I want to say I love you
Alone, I look back at this music sheet that’s like a rotating song
This ocean is too deep
Still, I’m lucky
- Whalien 52, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

Some were busy in work, some having fun, and there sat Y/N between the boys grinning ear to ear while watching the sight that felt too overwhelming. She turned when someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Mind having a walk together?" Namjoon smiled at her showing his dimples.

"Sure!" Y/N stood up as Namjoon grabbed her hand lacing it together with his, leaving the room and others behind.

The cold breeze was somehow relaxing at that time, there was an unending smile on their faces while their feet stepped forward towards the railings in rhythm.

"The sky looks so beautiful tonight…" Y/N rested her face on her palm, leaning on the railings a little.

"Yeah filled with stars." Namjoon smiled while gazing at the night sky, "You know when we're kids our grandfather always took us to the beach at night for stargazing." There was a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes.

"You know you can share..." Y/N pressed his hand a little assuringly and he turned to face her.

"He was used to tell us stories about the ocean night sky. He was a sailor when he was young…" Namjoon started and Y/N patiently listened to him.

"He dreamed of a ship that got everything, a perfect trip, a perfect sail, a perfect way to feel this ocean. This ship was his dream that became ours. When he left the only thing we ever wanted is this." Namjoon said while smiling through his tears.

"You did accomplish it…Look at that star, the brightest one…that must be your grandpa, I'm sure he's going to be really happy." Y/N pointed somewhere in the sky. A sad chuckle left Namjoon's lips as he hung his head low.

"What happened?" Y/N cupped his face making him look up into her eyes, his face shimmering in the moonlight while his eyes glistened with tears.

"Even if we did, we aren't the ones who own it. From the very start we all wanted to be successful on our own, our own name…but family you know…" Namjoon scoffed in the last turning around, to face the night sky once again.

But her hands resting on his cheeks turned him around once again looking deeply into his eyes, "I know, Life is painful, Growth is painful, Change is painful. But in the end, nothing is as painful as you're stuck somewhere you do not belong."

Y/N took a deep breath mustering up herself and Namjoon patiently looked at her, waiting for her to continue. He wanted to know what will she do, what will she say.

"I know, you got a lot of family legacies to accomplish. But that business, those things, are they your call? I know that feeling when you exist but your existence is non-existent. You taught me to never give up. And that's why tell me one thing. Is it bad to be a little selfish when it comes to our own happiness? Life is too short to chase anything that doesn't light a fire inside of yo--" Her words were cut off as a pair of warmth engulfed her lips.

Namjoon leaned in more pressing his lips on hers, his lips moved in a rhythm that was enough to show longing. Their hearts were missing beats while still beating in the same rhythm.

His body was pressed on hers but still, it felt like his hands were not able to bring her close enough. It was getting hard to breathe for her but still, she wanted more, but at last, she pulled away panting heavily.

Resting his forehead on hers he mumbled something that was enough to flip her whole world around...

"I love you Y/N..."

~✿>•<✿~

One whole night Y/N was with the seven boys, enjoying the time she had, laughing while walking with intertwined hands.

"You laugh a lot now." Jimin grinned while pinching her cheeks.

But everyone doesn't love to see us smile...

"Y/N!"

Her feet froze at one place as soon as her ears registered that voice, her heart started beating like it'll explode. And not so late her eyes met those flaming eyes, the eyes of her mother.

Her heart dropped to her stomach when her mother's eyes dropped to Jimin and her intertwined hands.

And soon she felt her tight grip on her other hand, her nails digging deep in her flesh, as it almost felt like her skin will be torn in a moment.

"Get your hands off her." A voice gentle and soft like honey buttercream sounded so much commanding, full of authority at that moment.

As all of them turned their heads to the side, a man with broad wide shoulders walked to them, yanking Mrs. Shin's hands away.

"J-Jin?" Y/N's voice almost came out like a whisper, her body was trembling, cold drops of sweat appeared over her soft milky skin.

"Keep your hands to yourself Ajumma, as a royal woman that isn't called polite." Jin scoffed as he stood right in the middle of them, holding Y/N right behind him.

"Y/N GET BACK HERE!" With each and every word of her mother, Y/N's hands tightened around Jin's sleeve, her body was trembling uncontrollably.

"She doesn't want to!" Yoongi rolled his eyes, as someone else caught his attention, "Haesong?"

"Ahhh Haesong!" Taehyung scoffed followed by an evil smile. There was a mischief in Yoongi and Taehyung's voice.

"I- Yes Y-Your highness?" Haesong bowed a little lowering his head to them.

"Y/N get back right here, Right now!" Mrs. Shin glared at them gritting her teeth like she wanted to grind all of them.

"Didn't you hear once? She doesn't want to!" Hoseok snapped, his voice was evident that he was trying hard to not sound disrespectful.

"I'm her mother, I'm commanding her to come. Who the hell you're to stop me?"

Haesong tried grabbing Mrs. Shin's hand fearing she'll put his future in danger, but the lady so full of herself that she yanked his hand away, not even looking at him.

"She's isn't 10 anymore!" Namjoon yelled while coming from the back and there Y/N's head felt light, and the world felt like spinning as her hold on Jin became even more tighter.

"Mother? More like a hornless Buffalo!" Yoongi mumbled but loud enough to be audible to her, making her raise her eyebrows.

"EXCUSE ME?" Mrs. Shin widened his eyes at him just to get an eye roll from Yoongi in return.

And that's when darkness engulfed Y/N's surroundings. The last words she heard was the boys screaming her name, while the last touch she felt was Jin's arms supporting her figure.

"Y-Y/N? Haesong tried stepping forward, just to get pushed back by Jimin and Jungkook harshly, "Don't you dare touch her!" They shouted in unison, their eyes were burning holes into him as he stepped back.

Jin picked Y/N bridal style and hurriedly left for the room followed by his other brothers. His heart was thumping while he carried her.

The surrounding, numerous pair of eyes of people judging him or his brothers were nothing at that moment. The only thing that mattered was…

"Stay safe Y/N!"

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
How do you like the book so far? Comment and vote, please :)