❛❛08❞

When this night passes
I’m afraid I won’t be able to see you
When this night passes
I’m afraid that I’ll be left alone
- Tonight, BTS-Jin

~✿>•<✿~

Finally, the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink, peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating hope, a new beginning. Another chance to live. The start of a brand new day.

The sunlight passed the window glass landing on her face as she scrunched up her eyes. Y/N pulled back her hand that was resting in Jin's hands the previous night, making him open his eyes as well.

Waiting for her to wake up all of them fell asleep, but Jin's heart skipped a beat when he saw those two eyes staring down at him. The sudden urge to shower her in love was too much to handle, making him jump to hug her.

"Oh my what happened?" Y/N patted his back trying to calm him down.

"I was so scared that something will happen to you!" Jin mumbled and pulled back just to grab her lips between his, he kissed her in the most gentle manner like he feared if he let his desires take over, she'll break. His palms cupped her face as if he wanted to be a part of her.

That feeling was still the same just like the other boys, she felt complete and happy like nothing else ever mattered.

And that's when she knew she's too deep in that pit to climb up.

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N slowly walked towards the boys who were standing near the railings facing the ocean, enjoying the beautiful sunset.

Seeing how Hoseok was so into feeling the cold breeze with a little warmth of the sun, she tiptoed towards him and covered his eyes from the back.

“Oh, who's that?” Hoseok got surprised and asked while touching her hands trying to figure out who it was.

The others diverted their attention towards Hoseok and saw Y/N covering his eyes. She gestured to them to keep quiet, hushing slowly. The boys just chuckled lightly at her kid like behavior.

“Guess who it can be hyung?” Jimin winked at Y/N.

This guy really is a fan of winking!

“Oh is that you Jimin? Nah your hands are short and these fingers are kinda long and thin.” Hoseok tried guessing, “Is that you Taehyung?”

Hoseok tried his best to figure out while Taehyung laughed looking at the pissed off look at Jimin's face because of what Hoseok just said.

“Y/N!” Hoseok chimed suddenly and the others flinched including Y/N while looking at him with wide eyes.

“It's Y/N! I'm sure it's you, sweetheart~” Hoseok sang the last part and Y/N felt her stomach flipping over at the word 'sweetheart'. She blushed and slowly removed her hands from his eyes.

Hoseok turned around with his eyes still closed and then opened them slowly and the next moment he was already engulfing her into his arms, “Yes it's you! I can never be wrong in recognising your touch!” He mumbled while still hugging her.

They pulled away and Y/N joined the boys in watching the sunset, standing between Namjoon and Yoongi.

“How are you feeling now? What had happened to you yesterday?” Yoongi asked, voice lacing with worry.

“I'm okay now, I guess I had my anxiety attack back. I used to have them after dad passed away.” She didn't look at him and answered while still facing the ocean.

“It's okay, you've us now.” Namjoon softly rubbed her shoulders, embracing her from side.

~✿>•<✿~

After watching the sunset, all of them took seats on the bench having each other's company.

“Y/N do you remember this was where we first met?” Namjoon asked while holding Y/N's hands.

“I do...” Y/N nodded.

“Then you must also remember this is where you told us about your problems?” Yoongi asked this time looking at her.

“Hmm.” Y/N hummed in response.

“Y/N we want a promise from you. A promise you'll never break.”

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
I want to squish hobi's cheeks so bad
(╥﹏╥)