❛❛01❞

(Note : This book is inspired by titanic so please do not criticize and read ahead only if you want to!)

~✿>•<✿~

You were the one that made your way to me
I do believe your galaxy
I want to listen to your melody
Your stars in the Milky Way
Don’t forget that I found you anyways
At the end of my despair
You’re the last reason
For me who was standing at the edge of the cliff
Live
- Magic Shop, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

"Coco wanna hear a story able to fill your heart with love to the brim?" Grinning like an idiot I made my way to the couch taking a seat beside her.

"Like my no will ever stop you Moonmoon-ssi?" Coco frowned and pouted like a baby making me chuckle. I pinched her cheek, showing her the diary in my hand.

"So Let's start, Years Ago~"

~✿>•<✿~
December 5, 2010
~✿>•<✿~

It wasn't a new thing for them to climb a ship's stairs with lots of guards aligned while their parents guiding them to the first class rooms.

But there was a different feeling...

Not the one like before...

The smell of new paint filling their nostrils as the 7 brothers padded through the corridors. It was new because it was not just a sailing trip. This ship was their work, the dream they worked for. The future of luxury.

Dream star...

A ship stronger and perfect than anything...

But it hurts when someone snatches your dream away from you and that was the feeling they felt when their love and passion for their own dream turned out to be just a part of their business.

No credits, no celebration...

Backbones stiff, head held high, they followed their parents like before, Just like before. Just being here and there signing business deals, controlled by their parents.

Not a new thing I guess...

It was great in the start to get whatever they want just with one snap of their fingers. But that's not the only thing a person needs I guess right?

Between so many similar feelings there was one thing that was different. There was hope in their heart at that moment, there was a light that felt like something good is going to happen. But the reason was still unknown for them.

People say opposite attracts. But do you know what attracts the most?

When you feel your emotions through someone else eyes...

Love, at first sight, is always an attraction and I'm not denying it at all. Trust me, I'm not!

But don't you think, the word 'love' is attractive itself?

Hahaha, enough riddles...

So, the story starts from that one eye contact...

Y/N bit her lip, eyes everywhere but on her fiancee. She felt so uncomfortable, her palm was sweating, she wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, to tell the whole world that she never loved this man, she craved love which she never got from anyone. She craved for care, but was there anyone to even ask if she's okay?