❛❛10❞

You got me
I dream while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch-black nights
The lights we saw in each other
Were saying the same thing
Starlight that shines brighter in the darkest night
- Mikrokosmos, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

The night velvety sky filled with millions of uncountable stars under the glow of the moon, just like her heart filled with unconditional love for the boys. And right now she's with one of them, hands intertwined with Hoseok, Y/N was walking with him under the relaxing night sky.

"Why did you call me out by the way?" Hoseok asked while walking, glancing at the sky for once.

"Nothing just wanted to take a walk and others were asleep so yeah!" Y/N answered and removing her hand from Hoseok's hand and curling it around his arm snuggling more close, she giggled making Hoseok laugh as well.

"You're such a cutie!" Hoseok pinched her nose, in return getting a pinch on his nose from her as well.

"Not more than you Mr. sunshine!" Y/N laughed looking at his nose which turned red, "Aww did I pinch too hard? Your nose turned red!" She asked and Hoseok just smiled cheekily at her.

"Nah, it's fine." Hoseok answered and they continued walking once again.

"Um hobi?" Y/N asked suddenly.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed in response.

"What about Haesong and my mom? I don't have to go back to them right? What if they try to get me back? I really don't wanna go back! I wanna stay with you, with the boys!" There was a desperation and fear in her voice, fear of losing them and going back to the hell she came from.

"Hey, you're never going back there okay?" Hoseok turned to look at her.

"But--" He cut her off by placing a finger on her lips, "Shh...I told you not to worry right? Then don't. Haesong works under our company and he will never have the audacity to talk back to us. Didn't you see him on the night you fainted? He was trying to stop your mother. For sure he was afraid of losing his job!" He laughed out loud and noticed someone standing not so far from them.

Haesong...

He was listening to their conversation and Hoseok couldn't help but think of something real evil that is gonna piss off this bitch.

"I was not in a condition to decipher the surroundings around me that night. But is that really so?" Y/N asked curiously and saw Hoseok was looking somewhere else behind her and he had a very mischievous smile on his face.

She was about to turn her face when a pair of hands held her face, turning her back towards him and she felt two warm lips landing on hers.

Hoseok kissed her slowly and softly brushing his lips against hers, she kissed him back, placing her hands on his shoulders. His hand moved from her cheeks towards her neck and the other one down to her waist, pulling her closer, their bodies pressed against each other.

It was like the words fell away the moment their lips met, eyes closed and savoring each other's lips, totally unaware of the surrounding.

It was soft, moist, hot, and breathy, their lips moved in perfect sync, in perfect rhythm. But both of them were out of breath so they pulled away breathing heavily.

"I-I...love you so much Y/N!" Hoseok confessed still breathing heavily and so did Y/N.

"I love you too hobi!" Y/N encircled her hand around his torso, resting her head on his chest with closed eyes, she could feel his heart pounding crazily. Hoseok wrapped his hands around her little figure as well kissing her head and looking in the direction of Haesong standing there outraged.

Hoseok smirked at him and Haesong cursed something under his breath before angrily stomping away from the place.

~✿>•<✿~

Even if the storm inside Y/N was calm now there was one thing that was waiting for them. People say life is not all rainbow and unicorns, it got its own thunderstorms and I guess life took it really serious.

The emergency phone rang inside the main chamber twice, and when the captain finally answered, the amount of strain on his face was not healthy.

Not healthy for anyone...

The phone dropped down from his hands as he took stumbling steps towards the window, the young wasn't experienced at all. And the condition he saw coming towards them made his legs numb from fear.

"T-turn the ship..." Noah's voice cracked as fear rose churning his inside into crumbles.

He should have said No. He knew he wasn't experienced enough to guide that huge ship through the Pacific ocean. But he wasn't ready to let go of such an opportunity. The greed of money, the greed of being superior led him here...

"Captain Noah's command, turn the wheel."

Eyes were stuck to that one side and the huge nearing iceberg, hands were balled in a fist while they were praying.

But I guess god was sleeping at that moment...

Even in the accelerated speed, the ship was too huge to turn around in such a few minutes, the ship crashed into the iceberg.

Even if that was the best quality of iron ever seen, it got damaged. The whole ship jerked forward, shaking like there was an earthquake.

And here Noah's heart skipped so many beats...

"I'm at fault...I'm at f-fault.." Noah mumbled to himself, his face was pale and his feet felt numb.

"What do I do now?"

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
:))))))))))