❛❛02❞

Where is my angel?
The end of the day
Someone come and save me, please
A weary sigh of a tiring day
- Blue and Grey, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

With slow steps while clenching onto her gown, she walked towards her room, sweating in fear.

Her room comes into her vision as she fastened her steps and reached to unlock the door.  Her hand hovers over the doorknob and she twists it open. And the first thing her eyes fell on was.

Her mom...

Hands folded over her chest, and eyes fierce like fire blazing out of them. She was pissed. Y/N gulped before closing the door behind her back.

“Where were you?” Mrs. Shin asked sternly while taking steps towards her.

“Mom, I just--” Before Y/N could even complete her sentence, a stinging sensation tingled around her right cheek.

Her mom just slapped her.

Y/N brought her hand to her cheek, touching it as she still feels the stinging pain around the area, and tears formed in her eyes in no time.

That's why it's said that you can only see the outer wounds of people. But what about the inner ones? The invisible ones? The ones that have caused by none other than your own family? The ones, she thinks that can never be cured. But is that really so? Is there really no one who can understand her pain? Her sufferings?

Let's see...

“You never leave a chance to put our reputation down right?” Her mother scoffed.

“Mom…” She sobbed and her mom grabbed her shoulders harshly.

“For god's sake Y/N! Stop it! Stop making it hard for me to marry you to Haesong! You don't know how hard I've tried to convince them! This is the only way I can get my luxury back! Your father's death made us go through a very big loss. And you're the only thing I've left to rely on!” She aggressively spat out all that poison in front of her while Y/N looked at her in disbelief.

“But mom I don't love him! He insults me! He treats me like trash! He even slapped me once…” Y/N cried, tears flooding down her cheeks non-stop while looking at her mom searching for a little hint of care towards her but there wasn't any. And what her mom said next left her stunned...

“Oh, so you think you're worth more than that?” She said with a smirk tugged at the corner of her lips and she let go of Y/N as she fell down on the floor on her knees.

Mrs. Shin opened the door to exit but turned back remembering something, “Oh well, Your dress for the afternoon party is in your closet, Get ready and don't be late, or else you know.” She kicked her little fragile before exiting the room.

And that's when whatever Y/N was holding, came out. She started crying badly while clenching onto her hair, feeling so miserable and helpless, “I'm not worth anything! I'm just a piece of trash! Why was I even born--” She stopped in mid as some memories flashed into her mind.

"You're trying to end your life? You sure it's gonna end everything?"

"What were you trying to do? You okay?"

"Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings, there's nothing you can't fight through."

"It's cold outside."

"If you need help to survive, scream for it but screaming to quit? You think it's worth your energy?"

"You can cry if that makes you feel better."