❛❛13❞

Inside my blue dream
I want to contain you
Even if you say no
Inside my eyes
Inside my blue dream
I want to hold you
Even if you say we can't
Inside my embrace
- Blue side, BTS-Jhope

~✿>•<✿~

Soon after that boat met the surface and was dragged away from the ship.

A dream they lived for, and a dream that they saw together on it, both got devoured in the vast ocean, right in front of their eyes.

The almighty Dreamstar became a part of the deep ocean right in front of their eyes and they stood there helpless. They lost the dream they worked for, they lost the love they dreamed for. And they were too stunned to even react.

Was there anything else left?

Yes...

A hope...

Hope for her to be alive...

And they were not ready to give up, not when they made her promise to never give up. No matter what there was one thing that was ringing in their ears.

"Don't give up!"

"No matter what we'll never let go!"

~✿>•<✿~

The freezing cold breeze in the middle of the vast Pacific ocean was too much to endure itself but the water was more horrific than anyone could ever imagine.

Freezing cold? That's an understatement, even dipping your hand for a second gives you a feeling of several currents running through your skin. Being inside the water for more than a minute and surviving, it was impossible, more like it'll be an undeniable miracle ever happened.

"FIND HER! I WANT HER RIGHT HERE AT ANY COST, FIND HER!" Jungkook yelled at the crew members. Grabbing the crew head's collar he jerked him up, pulling him so harshly that it almost choked him.

"Get her here if you want to make it alive back." Jimin came from behind Jungkook and said in a warning tone making the man's body shiver in fear, he obligated to fulfill their orders.

Yoongi came forward slowly removing Jungkook's hand from the man's collar and they moved back as the head turned towards the other boats.

“L-Listen we need to go back! I want people to shift from this boat to this boat and make some space!” The crew head shouted as the other crew members nodded and started shifting people from one boat to another.

~✿>•<✿~

Only one boat returned with the crew head, two other members, and the seven boys. The crew members rowed the boat with the oars as it moved towards where and ship sank and it was filled with just…

Silence...

A deep silence…

It seeped into their every pore, like a poison slowly paralyzing them from either speech or movement, killing them second by second. Not even a single wail, a single scream of voice of someone yelling to be saved.

And witnessing the scene in front of them the boys' hearts skipped several beats expecting the unexpected. Dead bodies of people floating over the water, they were were left to be frozen to death.

“IS ANYONE ALIVE?” The crew head shouted as loud as he can hoping that someone would've survived but no. Not even a single voice came back saying "Yes! Please help!" or something like that.

“Y/N!!!” Namjoon and Jin yelled together her name wishing that the girl would be alive somewhere here.

But with each passing second their hope was crumbling down, their eyes were brimming with tears and the freezing cold temperature wasn't helping either.

“Y/N WE'RE HERE! COME BACK!” Yoongi cried out as the tears were already falling down from his cheeks.

“THERE'S A BOAT! IS ANYONE ALIVE?” The crew head shouted once again and flashed his light but again there was no answer.

“No...Please get her back!” Hoseok fell on his knees breaking down as Taehyung crouched down beside him.

“Hyung…” Taehyung held his shoulders but only to hear more cries from the older. His eyes were also brimming with tears and looking at the older's state his heart was hurting more and more.

“I shouldn't have let her go of her hand...it's my fault!” Jungkook mumbled looking at his hand.

“It's my fault too…It-It hurts...” Jimin clenched his heart letting out the tears.

“Will you guys stop? She ain't dead! She can't be!” Yoongi yelled at the boys crying while his own tears were streaming down like a waterfall.

“Hyung…” Namjoon came forward holding the older's shoulder but he yanked it away immediately.

“WHAT HYUNG? WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEHAVING LIKE SHE'S DEAD? DIDN'T SHE PROMISE THAT SHE WILL NEVER LET GO? THEN WHY?” Yoongi cried out hitting Namjoon's chest and he didn't stop him either. He was crying while his eyes closed letting him hit him.

Jin couldn't see that anymore so he came towards Yoongi, grabbing his hands and trying to stop him, “Yoongi hold yourself together!” He shook him by his shoulders.

But Yoongi just kept mumbling 'she ain't dead'. The other boys were shocked to see such a state of Yoongi. He never showed affection for anyone ever, except the boys themselves. But looking at him crying like this now really breaks their heart more and more.

And Yoongi wouldn't stop so Jin quickly pulled him in a hug, “No she ain't dead Yoongi. She ain't! Now please calm down.” He patted his back trying to calm him down and the boy sobbed in his arms when suddenly…

A sound of a whistle rang into their ears...

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
Surprise! How's the heart of y'all going? Is it ok? :)