21.

YoonGI

I can't do this. I'm not ready.

I held on to my stomach and cried as I felt another contraction.

I still had a few more days before they were supposed to be here. My mom is barely speaking to me as it is. She got upset when I told her how Dewon called me her Appa.

I never knew how cruel my mom actually was until she said how Dewon was nothing but an inconvenience that needed to be shipped off to boarding school.

How could she say that about such a sweet little girl? Dewon is an Angel and I'm happy that she things of me as her Appa.

I kept trying to call Hoseok but he wasn't answering. I know he had a meeting today but fuck can't the man answer his phone?

I screamed as another contraction waved through me.

Just then I heard the door open.

"Appa I'm home" Dewon yelled

"Ahhhhhhhh" I yelled and as I fell to the floor

Dewon was suddenly at my bedroom door and she's scared

"Papa come help! Appa is hurt" she cried

I hated seeing how afraid she was.

"What the matter?" Tae asked

I looked at him and he gasped "YoonGI you're in labor"

"It hurts. Ow it fucking hurts" I cried

"Papa is Appa dying? I don't want him to die" Dewon cried

"Hey it's okay. He's not dying he's just having your sisters" tae explaied

"Sissy's are coming today?" She asked

"Yes baby. Now I need you to be a big girl and call the emergency line okay"

"Okay papa" with that she ran downstairs

Another contraction hit me and I screamed so loud my throat was hurting

"Shhhh it's okay, just breath through it" he said comforting me

"It hurts so bad. I'm scared" i cried

"I know it hurts. But you have to try and relax. We don't want these babies getting stressed out"

"Papa the emergency line isn't working. I even called Daddy but It's just a beep" Dewon yelled

"Damn. There's a storm so they're probably busy. ." He whispered "bug can you call uncle Minnie"

"Jimin? Why him?" I asked before getting hit with another contraction

"To help pay for college he worked as an EMT. He delivered a few babies"

After 20 minutes and going though 7 excruciating contractions, Jimin finally showed up.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be giving birth at home with the assistance of my boyfriend's ex husband and my ex step brother.

"Alright EMT Jimin is here to save the day. I'd rather be somewhere else but I'm not a bitch so here I am. Let's get these babies out"

Even though it's been close to 10 years I feel so dirty. Jimin hates me. Tae hates me. So many people hate me because of what I did.

I started to cry. I hate myself. I hate myself so much.

"Hey I know it hurts but you need to relax. If you're stressed these babies will get stressed" Taehyung said while brushing my hair