Epilouge

Tae

(TIME JUMP )

Damn these pains are back again.

"Please baby boy don't make your way into the world just yet. You still have 2 weeks left before you're due date" I said while rubbing my 8.5 month belly.

After this baby Kookie and I decided we were done. Including Dewon, we have 6 daughters and this baby boy will officially be baby number 7.

Dewon just turned 15, Dae is turning 7, the twins Aera and Ae-ri who are 5, Hana who is 3 and Jiah who is almost 2.

This baby was a surprise. I was in birth control but I guess it didn't work.

When we found out we were having a little boy, Kook was so happy. Dewon was screaming at the top of her lungs how she's going to finally have a little brother and Jin was happy because now his son will have a friend.

Yes you heard that right.

The NamJin household has a total of 5 daughters. After their final daughter SeonYoon was born, they decided that Joon would get a vasectomy.

It worked for a while but over time NamJoons body healed itself. He didn't think he needed to go to any of his yearly evaluation appointments because he didn't think anything would go wrong and last year Jin ended up pregnant with baby number 6.

It was funny because it was extremely unexpected, Jin made him sleep in the girls tree house for a week but once the pregnancy hormones kicked in Jin allowed him back him. Overall they were happy.

Jin and Joon were told that they were having another daughter but when the baby was born, turns out that it was actually a boy.

Joon fainted in the delivery room and Jin ended up having a nurse call for me to help support him through labor since I was already at the hospital for an appointment.

You would think a man who has had 5 kids wouldn't faint, but Jin said that Joon has fainted during each labor. 

When the baby was born and Joon woke up, he was shocked and fainted again because he couldn't believe he had a son.

Not even 2 hours after giving birth they were on the phone with an interior designer design their sons room.

Since they were told they were having another girl they didn't bother to redecorate or buy clothes because they were already the proud parents of 5 daughters so they were just going to reuse things.

When Kook and I found out we were having a boy this time around, I cried.

Yes I was happy but I mourned the loss of my previous son. I still don't understand why Hoseok acted the way he did. I still don't understand why MY son had to die.

Part of me was still too scared to properly even talk to him. All i know is that he told people I had cheated on him, which was a lie because I've done no such thing.

About 5 years ago, He officially gave me full custody of Dewon. I expected it because one day he just dropped Dewon off and never came back. He was the one that always bearded Dewon's biological mother for leaving, yet he did the same thing.

Honestly thinking back, ever since I gave birth to my first daughter, Hoseok lost it. He was drinking more, cursing, he got arrested for assaulting one of his employees. His behavior got even more erratic when Kook and I officially got married.

Some how blamed YoonGi for things going wrong between us and refused to even see the twins.

The moment I gave birth to Dae Hoseok just decided to abandon the twins kids.

It was something I never expected him to do because he was always so good with Dewon.

Hoseok kept arguing with YoonGi and there was an incident were he almost hit YoonGi.

It was heart wrenching seeing a man who over came so much go through a bad breakup. Hoseok helped YoonGi trust again and then he basically vanished after that incident.

With Hoseok being mainly MIA, Kook and myself primarily raise Dewon but my brother and our friends help out.

When the twins were 2, YoonGi met this Investent banker name Felix. He's originally from Australia but moved to Korea.

When the twins turned 5, Felix finally got the courage to ask for YoonGi's hand in marriage. The girls were so use to Felix being around that they started to call him Dad and no one corrected them since Hoseok was basically non existent. So when Felix was legally able to, he officially adopted them.

Honestly I haven't seen YoonGi this happy. He and Felix have the  cutest daughter named Olivia. Apparently Felix lost a bet with his sister and he had to name the baby after her.

Because of everything with my pregnancy, I also had to start therapy because I kept having flash backs of my assault that resulted in my miscarriage. My therapist diagnosed me with PTSD.

This pregnancy was difficult for me emotionally because I had this fear that I'll get attacked by someone. But thankfully therapy was going well and I haven't had a panic attack in 4 weeks.

My therapist was recommended to me by YoonGi. Every since he got the call to testify against the man that assaulted him he had been having nightmares. More victims ended up coming forward during the trial and that evil man was sentenced to life in prison.

They also discovered that his girlfriend was in on it. She would go around spiking drinks and helped him commit unspeakable crimes. She was also arrested and sent to prison.

Jimin and Taemin welcomed their daughter Ara exactly one month before Dae was born.

She looks exactly like Taemin. Jimin joked about how it looked like Taemin just spawned a child on his own because had I not witness Jimin give birth even I wouldn't have known that he was her father. Since her birth they haven't been able to get pregnant but they're happy knowing that they at least have 1 amazing daughter.

                               •

When I felt those pains again I cried. It hurt so much.

"Babe are you okay?" Kookie asked

Before I could answer I felt a gush of water run between my legs. That was a clear sign that I was ready to have this baby.

Thankfully Kook didn't faint. That's a plus for him. By the time we got to the hospital I made sure to have an epidural. There was no way I was doing this without medication. Hana's labor was so fast that I didn't even get a chance to get t medication. She was the only one that I gave birth to naturally and the was the worst experience of my life.

After a painless 22 hour labor thanks to an amazing epidural

I gave birth to a beautiful amazing baby boy.

We decided to name him TaeKook because he looked like the perfect mix of the both of us.

A few hours later we have family come visit is.

As I laid on the hospital bed surrounded by everyone important to me. I couldn't help but smile. Never did I think this would be my life, but I wouldn't have it any other way.