7.

Hobi

Today is our last appointment. Thank fucking god. Poor YoonGi said he felt hurt knowing that the father of his babies was still married.

We didn't intend to have a baby but he's been nothing but amazing. He's been helping with Dawon even though it's clear she doesn't like him too much.

At our first prenatal appointment we discovered he was pregnant with twins. I cried because I was so happy to be having more children.

It reminded me of when Tae was pregnant the first time. We were so exited to have that baby. But at the first appointment we were told that there wasn't a heartbeat.

We were so devastated but honestly now I'm wondering if that baby was mine. Who knows how long he was cheating on me.

At least with YoonGi I know those kids are mine. The conception date matches the 1st night we had sex. He cried because he hated knowing that I was still married.

The divorce would have been over sooner but something happened where Tae got sick so we had to stall and wait for him to recover.

Of course he would try to push this to a later day. So fucking selfish. When we told Dawon about her new siblings she was confused. She asked if her papa was having a baby but I didn't answer that.

I told her that YoonGi was the one having two babies and it made her sad because he wasn't her papa. She refused to stop crying so I told her that if she stopped I would call to see if she could spend time with her papa.

For the last 8 weeks she's been seeing Tae once a week. That's all I would compromise and he decided that it was better than nothing.

I even got him to settle with no spousal support or splitting of assets. He didn't want it and I was fine with it. I didn't want my money going to support him and that disgusting pregnancy.

                            •

When we got to the lawyers office Tae looked a mess. His boy toy probably left him. Maybe he was regretting being a disgusting cheater.

Serves him right.

His lawyer did most of the talking and tried to argue for more time with Dawon but Tae declined because it was either 4 times a month or nothing.

At least the guy is smart not to argue with me. Guess Tae is good for someone.

The firm that Jin's works for is overseeing this divorce and I had him here with me to help out in addition to another lawyer. Two lawyers are better than one.

"So it seems we have everything is in order. The only thing of concern is the pregnancy of the soon to be Kim Taehyung" my lawyer said

Immediately Tae started to cry. Those stupid tears are pissing me off.

"I believe this envelope has what you need regarding the pregnancy in question" his lawyer Jackson said while handing over a white envelope.

My lawyer read the information. Looked at a crying taehyung and folded the papers back on the envelope.

"Okay well that clears that up. So no DNA test will be required. All we need are the final signatures on your clients part and then my office and proceed to file the motion. This marriage is technically dissolved but it will take up to 2 months for the courts to register it" my lawyer explained

Jin rubbed my back in an attempt to sooth me. I didn't even notice that I was crying. Even though I'm happy to have this marriage end, it still hurts. The fact that there's no DNA test needed proves that he cheated.