16.

Tae cried his heart out when he showed up at 8pm on the 24th to drop his sleeping daughter off at her fathers.

This was the first Christmas since she's been born where he wouldn't spend it with her. This was the first Christmas since his divorce.

When he went home he cried on his living room sofa. The sobs were so loud that the they radiated into JungKooks side of the house.

Hearing the heartbreaking sounds JungKook immediately left his home and used his spare key to enter Tae's side.

He found the man that he loved curled up on the 3 seater sofa with tears streaming down his face.

The sight was unbearable. JungKook hated seeing someone so angelic in so much pain. The only other time he saw Tae like this was the night Tae opened up about his past. About the abuse he faced that lead to the death of his son.

JungKook wasted no time and wrapped his arms around the crying male.

Tae jumped at the sudden warmth but smiled when he saw that it was Kookie.

He was thankful that JungKook had used the key he was given to check on him. In the back of his mind he was embarrassed that JungKook was seeing him with tears and snot on his face but he laughed it off when he remembered how they met.

JungKook whispered sweet nothing in Tae's ears to help him relax. He couldn't even begin to understand the level of pain Tae was feeling. Christmas is supposed to be a time that You share with family. This is the time where whole kids are supposed to open your bedroom door at a ridiculously early hour and wake you so that you can see what Santa brought.

Since JungKook talked to Tae everyday, he was privy to the custody arrangements regarding holidays.

He has yet to meet Hoseok but in this moment he hated the man more than ever. He already has a level of hatred for him after Tae opened up about how he loss his son. But seeing the love of his life this broken made him hate the man more. Hoseok was in his home with the man he cheated on Taehyung with. The two of them were going to experience the joy of seeing a child happy for Christmas while sweet innocent loving Tae would only wake up to an empty home.

There were no words spoke between the neighbors.

Tae had looked up at JungKook. He was grateful for this man. JungKook replied with a smile and with that, Tae decided that this was the moment.

JungKook had showed that he truly cared for him. Sure it was still pretty new considering he had gotten divorced less than a year ago but he knew that this just felt right.

Without second guessing himself, Taehyung straddled the elder. His legs were on either sides of JungKooks hips and he started to slowly move his hips so that he gently grinded against the man below him.

JungKook looked Tae in the eye. Silently asking him if this is what he wants. Tae nodded his head up and down.

Once he got nonverbal permission from taehyung, JungKook didn't hold back. He has dreamt of this moment for a while now.

His pulled Tae's face closer and kissed him. The kiss was hungry. Both men were so needy for each other.

JungKook releasing low grunts while Taehyung desperately tried, but failed, to hide his high pitch moans.

Clothes began to come off, they were thrown in all directions on the living room floor.

Taehyung slowly traced his fingers along JungKooks chest and abs. JungKook took this moment to sensually kiss the sides of Taehyung's neck leaving a trail of love bites.