2.

Tae

Ugh I really hate that I'm working. All I want to do is go home and cuddle on the sofa with my husband and my daughter.

She's not my biological daughter but I love her with all my heart. She's so amazing.

I was always so scared of babies he when I met Dewon I was in love. She was the sweetest little baby I've ever seen.

I accidentally ran into this guy and I spilled my iced coffee all down his back.

He turned around and this guy looked like death. Dark circles around his eyes and his face was sunk in. He obviously needed to sleep.

Before I could even apologize I heard a baby crying. He was wearing one of those baby carriers. I instantly felt so bad. I thought about how cold the baby must've felt if any of my cold coffee fell on them.

I apologized profusely. Somehow I convinced this half dead guy to come to my house. There was no way I could let him walk the streets with a baby.

He passed out on my sofa and I had no choice but to care for the baby. After 6 hours he finally woke up.

After he was well rested I felt my heart flutter. He was the most perfect specimen. He was beautiful and perfect.

I guess he felt the same because that night he invited me out to dinner to say thank you. I guess you could say the rest was history.

When Dewon was 2 years old, Hobi asked me to marry him. Without a second thought I said yes. I didn't want to wait because I just knew he was the one for me. Everything about him was just perfect.

The only main issue we had was his ex constantly trying to come between us. She would say things on social media about how I ruined her marriage even though she got divorced from Hobi before Dewon was even born.

I tried to hate the woman but I couldn't. She gave me the best gift I could ask for. Dewon is my little princess and whenever she calls me papa I just feel so happy. So blessed.

I wish I could legally make her mine. After 5 years of marriage Lisa still refused to let me adopt Dewon even though that woman hasn't been in MY daughters life other than giving birth.

What if she grows older and asks why I never adopted her? What if she wonders why Papa never made it official. My friends and family thought I was crazy when I told them I eloped with a man 8 years my senior but after I explained how I feel about him they all said they were happy for me.

Two hours into working overtime there was a knock at my door. I half expected that it was my husband and daughter surprising me with dinner but it wasn't. To be honest I'm just as happy with who walked in.

It's been years since I've seen him but like always he made me smile. Of course he still treated me like a little kid because he kept pinching and kissing my cheeks.

I felt flushed and embarrassed because no matter how old I get or how long we go without seeing each other he's always acting like this. Still treating me like a baby

"Tae-min what are you doing here" I asked

"What am I not allowed to visit?" He asked