12.

Tae

Ow my head. Why did I drink so much wine?

Oh god that bitch Jennie saw me. The last thing I need is for those prima dona moms and dads at ballet class to laugh at my latest misery.

Oh god is this a dog? Why is there a dog on my chest? Fuck did I steal my neighbors dog? How do I even begin to explain? What do I say? "Hey sorry I got drink and stole your dog" he would probably think I'm a creep.

I mean I did jump in his car. Wait I think we spent the night together. Not like sex although he does look like a good specimen of a man.

Wait I can't think of him like that, he's my brothers best friend. But then again Taemin is basically on a mission to knock up my best friend.

Would that make me a slut if I asked Kook for sex? I've known him less than a day but it's been months and a guy has needs. Not to mention I am single so it's not like I have obligations to anyone. Plus Hoseok was literally sexing up his receptionist aka my worse enemy while we were married.

Fuck it. I'm going to March in there and get some dick. I'm a single man and I deserve it. My parents aren't going to bring Dewon by until 1pm and it's only 9:47am.

I got up from the sofa and almost yelped. He's sleeping on my other sofa. So I'm assuming he stayed over. And he's shirtless. The blanket is only on half his body and wow those abs.

The thoughts I have are definitely not of the Christian variety. How do I wake him? I guess I could accident spill some water on him. Then I'll have no choice but to help him get dry. Yeah I'll do that.

FUCK!

Oh my FUCK

I told him. I told him about why I was drinking so much yesterday. I told him about who assaulted me. What the hell Taehyung why are you a chatter box when you drink.

What do I say? What if he tells someone. The last thing I need is for any of my family members to end up in jail.

"You know if you want you can take a picture instead of staring" he laughed

I didn't even say anything. He caught me being a creep. First I jump in his car, then I get extra drunk, spill my secrets and now he caught me being a pervert.

"They're real by the way. You can touch them"

I'd rather lick them

"Or you could do that" he laughed

"Oh god did I say that out loud? Ugh I could literally die" I whined

"You're fine. I won't judge plus it's nice to see you blush. Yesterday was certainly something"

"Please Kook don't tell anyone about what I told you. I don't want anything to happy to my daughter. Her dad would never harm her. If I lose her I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

"Hey I won't say anything I promise. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me." He said while he was inches away from my face. He was wiping away tears that I didn't even know were there

"Thanks. Also sorry about jumping in your car. I needed to get away from Jennie."

"I'm guessing some parenting drama" he said

"So much parenting drama. Before Dewon started ballet classes Jennie's daughter always got the lead dances or solos. Then my daughter came along and she got her first solo. That bitch had the nerve to say that my daughter was chunky and too short to dance ballet. She made my daughter cry and of course all the other parents were so desperate to be Jennies friend that they did the same. Like they're all grown adults and their bodying shamming my kid. Her daughter is a sweetheart but Jennie is terrible."