Chapter 9

Merry Christmas and Happy New year friends, I am not going to lie. It's a very long chapter, I took forever to finish it, anyway it a Very, very Hot 🔥 chapter, so I hope you like it and enjoy it, please please for the 100 times give me your comments, it really helps, there is a surprise, in the end, Enjoy😁

 It's a very long chapter, I took forever to finish it, anyway it a Very, very Hot 🔥 chapter, so I hope you like it and enjoy it, please please for the 100 times give me your comments, it really helps, there is a surprise, in the end, Enjoy😁

After coming back from the hospital, it was almost midnight; Ceren didn't allow him to sleep in the basement; she prepared the room next to her to keep an eye on him; Nedim agreed and didn't have the energy to say no.

Cenk called twice to check on him. Even his Dad called when he knew about his condition; it must have been Cenk who told him. His father was very concerned and thought of coming to him, but Nedim assured him he was OK. Ceren was there with him.

Still, his father scolded him like always for neglect, and not knowing or caring what he put in his mouth? When he knew very well that he was highly allergic, Nedim apologized to his father for his irresponsible behavior and didn't dwell on the real reason for his condition. He requested his Dad not to bother his Mom and Damla, no need to scare them.

Ceren couldn't go to sleep or go back to writing; her mind was occupied with Nedim. She kept his room door partly open, so she could check on him without disturbing his sleep. She knew he was out of danger, but still, her heart wasn't at ease; she even went to the kitchen to check on the food to make sure they were nuts-free.

Ceren was terrified; it was one of the scariest moments in her life, never being in a situation that she could be the reason for killing someone. Before going to sleep, she checked on him for the last time; she entered the room, it was dark, and the only light was coming from the full moon outside the window.

He looked peaceful; his eyes were closed, his long lashes touched his cheeks, he looked so handsome, the thought made her stomach in knots, 'What was going on inside of her? What was happening to her?'

She knew long ago, deep down, she was attracted to him physically but always resisted this feeling by behaving rudely and aggressively with him. She didn't and couldn't admit that she was turned on sexually by him, not even to herself, he was a player, a womanizer, that doesn't fit in her preference on guys, it's was against her principles and rules, but the way he triggers the desire in her was different than any man she ever knew.

Ceren wasn't a teenager that didn't know the difference between physical attraction and real feelings. It was pure lust that what she felt for him and didn't happen from day and night; it took her time to recognize this affection. Ceren tried to resist this feeling in every way she could, not really sure how it happened or when?

The only thing she could say was to blame her sister for non-stop talking about him and his stories or because of his sexy smile and the look in his eyes ignite the fire in her.

They say once in a lifetime, you will have that sexual feeling, pure desire for someone, that you don't need to be in love with him; your body does; it could react to him strongly. Still, your heart and mind can't accept him, and unfortunately, it was Nedim!