Sneak Peek

His eyes never left her face that twisted with pleasure. Nedim held her small waist firmly as he let her slide up and down on him, as their bodies coiled, facing each other. Feeling and filling her with him.

With the same thrust, she cried louder but never leaving his sight. When he pushed one more deeper, she moaned, closed her eyes, and threw her head back, which gave him access to her swan nack to kiss and nipped on her delicate skin, which made her sing louder.

An arm wrapped around his shoulders for support, and her other hand dug her nails into his back. Her features were strikingly gorgeous, her eyes shut, and her lower lip held between her teeth, repressing her cries; her image was sensational; he couldn't hold himself. One hand rose, touching her chin, with his finger, releasing her pink swollen lips from her digging teeth.

Ceren opened her eyes looking at him, and he kissed her slowly and softly, taking all his time in this kiss. It didn't take her time moaning his name in his mouth. As they still moved in a continuous rhythm.

And he never heard anyone uttering his name that passionately before, hot, low, and with ecstasy, "Nedim...Nedim...Nedim?" Charlotte's voice cut his lewd train of memories. 

Coming soon in a few days.....