Chapter 2

Hi! Friends, please check the first page for the winter home pictures; I will be updating them every Saturday  Enjoy!

"What the hell, do you want to kill me?"Nedim shouted. Ceren was shocked when she saw him.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing here ?" Nedim replied angrily.

"How did you come inside?"She looked at him with disgust.

"This is my house; I have the keys, BUT what are you doing here? Where are Cenk and Cemre? He looked around for any sign of them.

"They are not here," she replies with disapproval.

"Didn't he say he would come with his wife? Are you alone here?" ' I can't believe that!! What is the crazy loony doing here ?' Nedim thought.

"I need to talk to Cemre; this is not acceptable," she said, shaking her head with disdain.

"What is not acceptable?" he shouted behind her as she went up to call Cemre.

"Cemre, can you please explain to me what the fuck that asshole is doing here?!" Ceren was passing the ground in the living room

"Ceren relax, don't swear from the morning; I don't understand what you are talking about?" Ceren took a long breath, then replied.

"Cemre, what your brother-in-law is doing in the Cabin?" she was grinding her teeth from anger.

"He is there? Nedim is there? Shouldn't he be with his girlfriend in the Maldives?" Ceren rolled her eyes. 'Sometimes she wonders how her sister's brain works?!'

"I don't know I am asking you?" Ceren replied.

"Just wait, babe ......babe, "Cemre called. Ceren heard Cenk saying.

"Yes, love?"

"What is Nedim doing in the Cabin?" Cemre asked him.

"He is in the cabin??........wait he is calling me now, hello?" Ceren could hear Cenk voice through the phone.