Chapter 8

Hi guys, enjoy this Chapter, but please tell me what your favorite Christmas songs are. Please write it in the comments. My favorite is 'Last Christmas 'by wham.

                                                                          DAY 7

                                                                          DAY 7

Nedim woke up feeling cold, held his duvet, and pulled it back on him, but there was a weight holding it. He turned his head and saw Ceren sleeping; in the beginning, he was confused, then remembered yesterday's conversation.

 He chuckled but stopped himself not to wake her up, took another blanket from under his bed, covered himself, and went back to sleep facing her.

After hours

Her phone rang, waking her up from the sweet dream she was having; she turned on the bed and took her phone from the bed stand when she saw the caller ID.

She sat on the bed, fast. Her violent movement caused disturbance to her partner on the bed; she answered her phone."Hello? "with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, my sunshine! What a lovely morning, and you still sleeping, honey?"

"What did you want from the morning, Civan? With your honey talk," she was rubbing her eyes.

"Why? I can't say nice words to my lovely sister?"

"What this noise? Can't you let me sleep..." Nedim said. Immediately his mouth was shut with Ceren's palm, who was silencing him, pointing with her finger, with the same hand holding the phone, to him to stop talking.

"Who is that?" Civan asked with a wariness tone.

"NO one," Nedim opened his eyes and raised his head a little bit up. She moved her lips, saying, 'Shut up this Civan!' 

Nedim rolled his eyes and dropped his head back to the pillow.

"I definitely heard a man's voice?" Civan was on the edge of anger.

Ceren rolled her eyes 'Civan liked to act as the tough brother!!' 

Her soft finger was covering Nedim lips. He could bite her if he wanted, but the smell of her vanilla scent prevented him and those green eyes.' Did she has gold flicker in them?'Nedim thought

"It's just the TV! I kept it open last night" Ceren laughed nervously.

Nedim's eyes captured her. 'What a liar,' he shook his head.

Ceren gave him a sharp look to stop. 'What an idiot, because of him, I could get in trouble.'Ceren thought.

"OK," Civan said. Nedim tried to move her hand, but she pushed her elbow to his chest, making him cry in pain."Who was that?"Civan shouted.