Chapter 3

Sorry, I should have updated it on Saturday, but I couldn't. Please Enjoy it. 

Nedim was on the sofa trying his fifth try to throw the cheese ball into his mouth, but they were falling on the ground

Nedim was on the sofa trying his fifth try to throw the cheese ball into his mouth, but they were falling on the ground. He picked it and put it in his mouth when his phone rang; it was his sister.

"Hi, Damsam" he said without any excitement.

"Hi, Nudoo! So how is the sunny weather? Getting taunt? Did she accept your proposal?"

"Did Cenk say something?"Nedim asked her.

"No, why? About what?"

"It didn't happen," he said sadly.

"OMG......Mom will be happy."

"What would make her happy that her favorite son got rejected and heartbroken?"

"Because you are her favorite, she was praying the whole night, my mother, who never prayed, I think God had heard her prayer in the end. "

"Why? Everyone against my love?"

"That bimbo you were with! Did you know she hit on Dad? But thanks to God, mom wasn't there, and Dad didn't understand or pretend didn't; he told Mom that he would throw you out of the house if you got married to her"

"And you are happy with that?"

"Of course, dear Brother, I will take your place," Damla said with glee,

"In your dreams, Damla, you are never going to take my place or Cenk; you always will be the intruder."

"Fuck you, Nedim," Nedim laughed, then he was silent for a while.

"How I didn't see that?" he scratched his head.

"Because you are dumb and run after anything, wearing a short skirt."

"You mean a man whore?"

"I didn't say anything; you said it. Anyway, where are you now?"Damla asked.

"In the winter house. "Nedim replied, eating more cheese balls.

"HAHA running from the world? Is Cenk with you? He said he would go with his wife."

"No, but guess who is with me?"

"Who?"

"Your sister-in-laws' sister."

"Ceren-I-am-too- smart- for- you-all? Hahahahahahahahaha", he imagined her rolling in her bed.

"Don't laugh!" He said, annoyed.

"From all people, you end up with her? hahaha, she will screw you over !!"

"She already did, and you know what your dear big brother said? He threatened me not to go near her! Can you imagine? Who will go near that crazy girl? I hate her"