Chapter 7

Hi! This chapter is heavy and long, full of strong conversation, so much sex talk, and thoughts of the two characters that will make you know them more and see the change in their relationship. So Enjoy,

As soon as they reached, Nedim took his bag, entered the house, went to the basement, came up again, collected his things, and disappeared down to the rabbit hole; he didn't talk or even glanced at her

Ceren felt some guilt, but her pride and sleepy eyes, advised her to go to sleep, so she did; at first, she gave her cat her food, then went up to her room.

The ringing of her phone woke her up, and she took the phone and looked at the time it's was almost 5:00 PM, sleeping at this late time ruined her sleeping schedule, she sighed and Picked up the phone,

"Hi! Dad,"

"Hi Rabbit, are you still sleeping?" she smiled. 'He never stopped calling her Rabbit.'

"I just woke up; I stead the whole night writing," she yawned.

"How is the book going?"

"Great actually, I finished six chapters from 30" Ceren scratched her hair and looked around as the room was dark. She opened the side lamp her cat was sleeping on the bed with her.

"That's excellent dear when you finish it, I will be the first one to read the first drift. "

"Of course, Dad," she smiled.

"So how is everything there? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I am."

"How is Nedim? Did you fight with him?"

"Why would you think that?" she laughed nervously.

"Because I know you, daughter, I know you don't like him, and showed him that on so many occasions," Ceren sighs."Don't fight him, dear, he is a good boy," her Dad said; with a request.

 Didn't know that her Dad was a fan of Nedim' she sighs." OK, Dad, I won't.''

"Good girl, so how is Isses? Your grandmother is missing her. She was her companion in the morning."

"She is OK, lazy, sleeping most of the time" she brushed Isses back, who looked at her and licked her paw.

"We miss you here. The house is gloomy without you, and you are our sunshine", Ceren smiled.

"But I bet that Mom is happy."

"She is not. She misses you a lot; she even stopped fighting with your grandmother, they stay the whole day talking about you, even granny is missing you, saying you are her favorite grandchild," Ceren laughed.

"I thought Civan was her favorite, who always gave her expensive gifts."

"I will tell you a secret, Rabbit, but don't tell your siblings, you are our favorite, me, your mom and grandma, you are our solar system, and we are the orbits around you," a warm feeling spread inside her, and her eyes got watered 'Sometimes she so can be sentimental. '