Chapter 10

Hi guys, this is a short chapter, but it's sweet to my heart, more fluffy, and cute; please enjoy it.

                                                                        Day 9

                                                                        Day 9

As the sunlight went through the cracks of the window, Ceren struggled to open her eyes, the warm and coziness feeling withholding her. She snuggled more to her pillow, seeking more comfort from the mattress, but this mattress wasn't as soft and flexible as the usual one; it was more formed and had a shape!

Her eyes opened, noticing the black fabric that she was snuggling to. It was Nedim's chest that she was holding into him so tight, her arm around his torso, her legs on his legs and her head on his chest, half of her body was on top of him; she was holding to him like a lifebuoy!!

Ceren looked up to him; Nedim was soundly sleeping, an alarm ring on her head. 'What happened last night? How did they end up in this position? 'She looked at herself; they were fully clothed, 'That was a good sign,' then remembered they had a drinking party; 'That wasn't a good idea.'

She tried to move, but he held her by his protective arms around her. The idea of going back to sleep applied to her. Nedim looked so snuggery and warm, BUT No, she needed to wake up. She moved his arm from her, trying to elevate herself, but something prevented her; her long hair was under him. 'Great!' This is why she always keeps it up; long hair is irritating sometimes!

She pulled her hair slowly from under him. 'Good he didn't wake up' what she learned from staying with him; he was a heavy sleeper and now drunk; nothing will wake him up.

Ceren managed to remove herself from him and stood; as soon as she was on her feet, a sharp pain hit her brain. 'Yeah! this what hungover do to you', her eyes scanned the place, it was a mess, 'That means she has to clean all that,' she looked at him.' He needs to help her,' then she stumbled towards the staircase, holding her head and feeling sick.

When she entered the bathroom on the second floor, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't like what she saw; there was swelling under her eyes, some comical in the corner of her mouth, hair messy, and she smelled of alcohol!

She needed a shower, a memory crossed her mind, his lips on her! and she kissed him back, a sickness felling filed her throat. She ran to the toilet set, emptying her stomach, after finishing she sat on the ground, now definitely she needs a shower, and to wish her clothes, 'And fuck she kissed Nedim and liked it!!'

 She ran to the toilet set, emptying her stomach, after finishing she sat on the ground, now definitely she needs a shower, and to wish her clothes, 'And fuck she kissed Nedim and liked it!!'