Chapter 7

~Malia~

"Imma fuck that bitch up! She don't know who the fuck she talking to. I will stomp her head into the damn ground!" I said trying to get out of Kendall's grip.

"Calm the fuck down." He said keeping a tight grip on my wrist.

"Bitch you think I'm scared of you! Fight me!" She said.

"Kendall let me go! I'm finna beat this trick ass!"

"You ain't gonna do nothing." He said trying to drag me away.

"Tame that beast. Looking like a damn hippo. Every time she walk there's a damn earthquake."

I got even angrier by the minute. I kept trying to fight out of Kendall's grip as he dragged me into janitors closet. He closed and locked the door while I was still fighting. He pinned me up against the wall with my arms above my head.

"Baby, you can't let people get to you like that." He said. I just ingored him cause I didn't have shit to say to him right now.

"So now you not talking to me." I looked down at my shoes while he kissed on my neck.

"Stop." I said slightly moaning as his bit my weak spot.

"Are you calm?" He asked looking at me in the eyes. I nodded and he stared at me before opening the door and we walked out. I saw the bitch standing where we left her.

I sprinted towards her before Kendall could hold me back. I pulled her hair and slammed her head into the wall. She screamed in pain while I smiled in satisfaction.

I climbed on top of her and punched her over and over in her face making a huge bruise. She punched me in the stomach and that just made me even madder.

I got up with her hair still in my hand and kneed her straight in the face. I would have kept going but someone picked me up from behind and pulled me off of her.

"You ain't got nothing to say now hoe!! You fucking crying! Betta watch who the fuck you talking to next time!" I yelled as Kendall pulled me away from the scene.

"Miss Williams, in my office now!" Mrs.Baker said. Kendall put me down while I walked past the bitch and into the office.

I sat down the chairs outside her office while cooling down and taking in what happened. This new girl, Ashlee or Amber or whatever the fuck her name is was all up in Kendall's face flirting with him and everything. She got the nerve and pressed up against him and kissed him.

And I just went off. I started cussing her out and she thought I wouldn't do nothing. She THOUGHT!! Well that bitch thought wrong, cuz as you can tell I did some fucking damage.

I don't regret none of that shit either. I'll do it again. Matter of fact, I would go back out there and cause some more damage to the that bitch!

Right now, Mrs.Baker is just yelling and screaming at me about this whole situation but I couldn't give a fuck. She told me that I was suspended from school for 8 days and I don't give a fuck either.

"Are you done now?" I asked raising my right eye brow.

"Yes, Malia. I don't want to see you back in here." She said.

"Yes ma'am." I said. I got up out my chair and walked out the office and into the hallway to see Kendall waiting for me with my book bag.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my book bag from him and walked towards the door that lead out of school with Kendall straight on my heels.

"How many days are you suspended?"

"8."

He nodded and we walked towards his car. While I waited for him to unlock the doors, I tapped my foot and huffed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Kendall asked standing in front of me. I looked up and stared at him like he was stupid.

"Don't worry about it." I said. He stood there and stared at me.

"Open the damn door Jamal." I said calling him by his middle name.

"Nah. What's your problem Brooklyn?!" He said raising his voice a little bit. Stepping up towards me.

"Are you that fucking stupid?! Don't worry about it. Just drop me home." I said.

"No. Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"You just let the bitch be in your face and press herself against you. You even let her kiss her. Not once, did you stop her!! You just stood there and let her do what she did. And I know why you didn't stop her. I saw you looking at her Justin. Matter of fact, I know where you were last week when you were 'Supposedly' was with Aaliyah at her doctor appointment." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Yea, you thought I wouldn't find out. Yea, Aaliyah called me looking for you but I wouldn't say anything cuz I trust you. So I just dropped it. Then the other day, that trick called your fucking phone. And was asking when you was coming back?! But you know what. Its all good cuz I'm done." I said. I stormed off walking down the side walk with him calling behind me.

I pulled out my phone and called Marie to come pick me up. Few minutes later her car pulled up beside me and I got in.

"Wanna talk about?" She asked.

"Not really." I said. She nodded and drove me towards my house.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Sorry this is a short chapter but I haven't updated in a while. So I wanted to do something for y'all. I will TRY to make the next one better. And I will try to update this week but no promises cuz its my birthday week.

Lol, coming up on Saturday a.k.a February 14 a.k.a Valentines Day. Imma turn the fuck up hopefully. Well with my friends cuz I have no one special in my life right now.

But enough about, comment subscribe and tell me what u guys think.

Love Yall,

Erica