Chapter 29

Excuse all mistakes.

Malia in the mm.

~

Malia

"Okay class, you have 5 minutes left today. The project is due tomorrow and I am not giving any extensions. So if you're not finish, I would hurry up or meet after school with your partner to finish." My 7th period teacher, Mr. Thomas announced.

Kendall and I have been just lounging around all period because we had already done both of our roles in the project, so we was done early. While most of the people in our class just got started yesterday, knowing damn well that the project was due tomorrow.

Right now, I was just doodling in my notebook while Kendall did god knows what on his phone.

"Malia... baby girl... look at me."

I looked up and Kendall had his phone outside camera facing my way. He was obviously taking a video of me, and was probably putting it on Snapchat. I held a mug on my face, hoping that would stop him from taking the video. Which it did but then he decided to move his chair beside me and turn the camera into the inside camera.

He chose the dog filter which made the dog ears and nose be placed on our faces. He then held onto the circle to record.

"Say hey to Snapchat." He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, so the screen could see me more. I instantly tried to hide my face.

"Stop recording me Kendall." I whined.

He stopped recording me and put a caption on the video while it replayed. It read "My baby being camera shy😍🙈."

"I'm not your baby. I dont need none of your hoes thinking that we have something going on." I said while rolling my eyes.

If you're wondering, no Kendall and I are not together. But he has been making me stay at his house since Saturday after Morgan's birthday party. And since then, we have became closer and back to our old friendly ways but nothing more. He knows his boundaries and that we are nothing more than just friends.

"You are my baby. And they already know you my baby and that you come first." He said looking down at me.

I lowkey blushed but tried to cover it. I'm not trying to give him any ideas that I have any feelings for him. Even if I still had feelings for him, I had an abusive boyfriend and I'm not planning on being hit on no time soon.

The bell rung and everyone, including Kendall and I, hurriedly got our seats, grabbed our things and rushing out the classroom. He walked me to my locker like he has been doing all day and yesterday. And if he wasn't walking me to my locker, Anthony or Derek was. I know he was just trying to see if Chance was here but he hasn't been at school at all this week.

"Kendall, you don't have to walk me to my locker. I'm fine, he wouldn't do anything to harm me." I lied.

I don't know why I keep lying to protect someone that has been harming me.

"Malia, don't start that." Kendall huffed.

"Start what?"

"Lying. I don't know why the hell you keep trying to protect that nigga, but just know you ain't gonna be able to protect him for long. Now let's go."

He grabbed my books from me and took my hand in his before dragging me out the school.

~

"Mommy, gimme some." Morgan pointed to my fries. I took my attention off of my phone and towards her.

"You have to ask. Now say may I have some." I said.