Chapter 12

Malia in the mm.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Malia

I woke up with a major headache. I sat up and everything from yesterday ran thru my mind.

What if my mom was right? What if Kendall did only want sex? And if he does, will he leave after he get sit? No, that can't be true. Kendall isn't that type of person. He's a nice boy. He wouldn't hurt me like that. Maybe its all an act. Maybe he really doesn't love me?

All these questions and possibilities just kept running through my mind. I shook my head and slowly made my way out of bed and towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and examined myself.

Mom was right. Kendall doesn't love me for me. Why would he love me? I'm ugly and fat. I'm everything that guy doesn't want in a girl. Just look at me.

I sighed and turned on the sink water and splashed it in my face to refresh me a little bit. I then proceeded to brush my teeth. Once I was done with that, I went back into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

I sat and stared at the wall for a while, thinking and talking to myself. I was brought out of my trance when I heard my phone bing indicating that I got a text.

(Yall probably wondering where I got this phone from... well my family has like 5 back up phones just in case our phones get stolen, if we break them, or anything in that nature.)

I sighed and reached for my phone at the middle of my queen size bed. I grabbed it and unlocked it revealing I had a text from kendall. My heart instantly raced.

Opening the text I took a deep breath. It said...

Kendall

Good morning beautiful. I'm going to be all lonely today with out you. I'm going to miss you so much.

I instantly smiled at the text and replied back to it.

Me

I am going to miss you too.

After a few seconds, he responded back.

Kendall

I am going to take you out on a date tonight. Be ready at 7:30.

I got all excited on the inside and forgot about everything I was just doubting about our relationship. I gotta look good for our date. Imma go shopping.

I got up off my bed and went to my bathroom and took me 30 minute shower. Once I got I went to my room and walked inside my closet. I put on my black boy shorts and black bra on.

I picked myself out my tribal print maxi skirt and my black crop top, along with my black sandals. I applied my peaches smelling lotion onto my body then put on my clothing.

I studied myself in my full length mirror. And looked pleased. I grabbed my phone and purse. And put everything I need for today inside of it.

I walked out my room and down the stairs, on my way to the kitchen until I heard someone whispering on the phone. I tip toed and peeked into the kitchen, and I saw my mom inside the kicthen. I hid behind the hallway wall and listened closely to what she was saying.

"Gloria, there isn't no way that boy loves her."

"..."

"How I know? Well first, the boy is a teenager. He just caught up and he just he wants one thing. Or either he is just dumb. I mean who will love Maliaa. She is already fat and she's ugly. I'm so glad that her and Derek are fraternal twins. I don't know what I would do if both of my kids looked that hideous."