Chapter 17

~Kendall~

I woke up hearing the door bell. I looked down and saw Malia hugging on my waist with her legs tangled in mine & Morgan beside me holding on to my neck with my arm around her back. Somehow, someway we all fit on this couch. Looking at them made my mind replay to all the events from last night.

After hours and hours of comforting Malia I finally got her to settle down and go to sleep. As soon as I was about to go to sleep, Morgan came crying because she had a nightmare. After a while I got her to go back to sleep. By then it was 5. So I really didn't get enough sleep but I didn't mind because I had to make sure my two favorite girls were okay.

I slowly slide from under them making sure I didn't wake then up and made my way to the door. I opened it up to reveal my niggas, Sincere, Black, Anthony and Derek.

"Nigga, why you ain't answer yo phone?" Sincere loud ass asked coming in like this was his house.

"Nigga shut up damn. Morgan and Malia sleep." I said.

"Oops my bad." He said. I shook my head before dapping everybody up.

"Let's go out to the back." I said. They all followed me to the back of my house to my yard. We sat in the chairs I had there.

"So what's going on with Malia?" Anthony asked.

I sighed, dragging my hands down my face.

"A whole bunch of shit." I said.

"What happened between her and my mama? She was upset last night and I saw most of Malia stuff was gone." Derek said.

"Alright, so..." I told them everything from Malia's mom telling her I didn't love her to Malia cutting herself from all this drama.

"Damn bruh. You need this more than I do." Black said handing me a blunt. I gladly took it.

I laid back and breathed in, holding it in for a while and finally let it out. If felt good just to chill and smoke with my boys.

*********

~Malia~

I woke up on the couch besides Morgan. I stretched and sat up. Rubbing my eyes I carefully got up without waking up Morgan. I went to the hallway bathroom and washed my face. Once I found a extra toothbrush under the sink, I began brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror at my face and sighed.

I looked like a hot fucking mess. My hair was everywhere, my eyes were puffy and red, I had ugly cuts on my wrist, my clothes were all jumbled and messed up. I looked so horrible. Sighing, I walked out the bathroom and roamed the house looking for Kendall but I still couldn't find him.

I heard laughter coming from the back of the house. Following the laughter, I found myself outside where I saw Kendall and the guys with a big smoke cloud in all around them. They are forever smoking. I shook my head before walking closer to them.

"Hey baby girl." Kendall said with his eyes bloodshot red.

"Hey Malia." Derek, Anthony, and Black said.

"Wassup baby hulk." Sincere said all loud. I chuckled at the nickname he gave me.

"Why are you calling her baby hulk?" Black asked.

"Because how she be beating Amber ass. She look like a tiny hulk smashing people faces in."

Everybody laughed at him but that boy was dead ass serious. I shook my head.

"Yall hungry? Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes. A nigga got the munchies." Ant said.

"Okay. I got you." I walked back into the house into the kitchen beginning to cook there food after I washed my hands.