Chapter 4

~KJ~

"Baby, you okay? You look tired." Malia said, sitting on my lap and looking at my face.

"I'm fine baby girl." I said. But I'm actually tired from arguing with Aaliyah all night about if that baby was mine or not. But the more I think about it, its most likely mine because Aaliyah isn't a hoe.

When she goes out with a dude. That's all she sleeps with or talk to. She isn't they way people think she is and that baby most likely is mine. I'm just stressing over the whole thing. About how I'm going to take care of the baby, what I'm gonna tell my mama, and will I be a good father to my child. But most of all, I'm stressing over how I'm going to tell Malia about this baby.

I rather tell her now then later because I don't want her to mad at me because I held this kind of stuff from her.

"Baby, lemme talk to you in private." I said. Malia looked at me with a worried facial expression.

"Okay." She said. She got off my lap and I stood up and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the hallway.

"What is it baby?" She asked.

"Um, just promise that you wont be mad or that you wont leave me." I said.

"I promise."

"Aaliyah is pregnant with my baby."

"When did you find out?"

"Last night." Malia looked at me for a while and smiled and hugged me.

"Aww, you gonna be a daddy." I was taken back about her reaction.

"You not mad?"

"Why would I be? Yea, I wanted be the first person to have your child. But I'm not mad because you had sex without while you wasn't with me. So I'm happy for you."

"See this why I like you. You not freaking out. Any other girl would have fit and break up with me but you.. You special baby girl."

"I know. But I can't deal with baby mama drama. Get her in check cuz I don't need my brother to be bailing me out of jail because I beat up a pregnant lady." She said with a straight face.

I laughed at how serious she is. The bell rung for our class.

"I gotta go. I'll meet you at the front when we get out of school." I said.

"Okay." She said. I pecked her lips and went our seperate ways. I'm just glad that she wasn't mad at me about this baby thing.

ו×

~Malia~

The bell rung, indicating that class was over and it was time to go home. I walked out of class and went to my locker. I grabbed the books I needed for my homework and put them in book bag. I walked out the front of the school looking around for Kendall.

I saw him talking to Aaliyah. She was all up in his face but he wasn't even paying her no mind. I laughed to myself and my way over to them. I wrapped my arms around Kendall's waist from the back. He turned around and smiled at me.

I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him but I still couldn't reach his face. He laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop laughing and just pick me up." I said. He did as I said while I wrapped my legs around his waist while snaking my arms around his neck.

He kissed me and I kissed back. He put his tongue in without warning and I didn't stop him. Our kiss was getting intense until someone cleared their throat.

I pulled away from the kiss and rolled my eyes already knowing it was Aaliyah.

"Can y'all not do that? We are in public." She said in that annoying voice of hers.