Chapter 20

I would advise you guys to re-read chapter 19 to understand what's going on in this chapter. Again, for you all who do not know, I have decided to rewrite my chapters starting from this chapter to so-on. I'm hoping this will help my book become better and help me take my book where I want it to go.

Teyanna in the mm.

~

Malia

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was Kendall getting head from that hoe from California Pizza.

"Malia, it's not what it looks like." Kendall tried to explain while fixing his pants.

Honestly, I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. I didn't want to hear his apologies. I was so done with him. And I'm forreal this time. I'm done with him completely. I'm done with all his cheating. All his lies. All the hurt he has caused me.

"Baby, please here me out."

I zoned him out once again and stare at the girl he decides to cheat on me with. She had this small smirk on her face like she has accomplished something. Scoffing and shaking my head, I turned my head towards Kendall, who was still trying to explain himself.

"...I was telling her to leave but just wouldn't she just stayed and was touching all up on me and..."

I held up my hand for him to stop talking.

"As much as I want to cuss you out and punch the shit out of her," I pointed to the girl, "I'm not. I'm just going to get my stuff and leave."

I went straight up the stairs, to the room to pack my stuff. As I was packing I could hear Kendall and the girl arguing. I rolled my eyes and kept packing. Once I was done packing all my stuff, I grabbed all my bags and walked down the stairs.

I followed the sound of arguing which lead me in the kitchen. I cleared my throat, thinking that they could me but they couldn't hear me over their loud yelling. I did it again, being a little louder. It caught their attention.

"Tell Morgan I will be coming to see her real soon. And here's your house key." I said. I threw it on the kitchen counter and turned to leave but was stopped dead in my tracks by Kendall.

"Malia please." I could hear his voice crack. I turned around and saw tears streaming all down his face. I wanted to walk into arms so bad and forgive him but I fought against it. I look down at my hands trying to not to look at him and I realized that the promise ring was still on my finger.

I slowly slid it off my finger and stared it at a moment before grabbing Kendall's hand and placing the ring in it. I stood on my tippy toes so my mouth was close to his ear.

"Bye Kendall." I kissed him on the cheek and turned away, grabbed my stuff and walked out the house.

Kendall

I stood there staring at the promise ring in my hand. I didn't even care that Teyanna saw me crying, I messed up and I messed up bad. I think Malia is actually done with me. Matter of fact, I know she is actually is done with me.

"Don't worry about her. It's you and me now. Where did we stop?" Teyanna said reaching for my belt buckle. I pushed her back off of me, making her stumble back.

"Get out." I said lowly.

"Are you serious Kendall? You serious right now? You really crying over that bitch that didn't even love you in-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT TEYANNA!!!" I yelled. She looked scared for a second but then she put a mean mug on her face and grabbed her things.

"Call me when you done crying." She said before leaving out the door, leaving me to myself.

I don't know what came over me but I just wanted to destroy everything and that's what I did. I started knocking over the closet things near me which included vases, glass cup, coffee tables, everything. That didn't seem like enough so I started punching the wall which made multiple holes everywhere. I kept on going until I was tired.

I slid down the wall and cried like I never cried before. I couldn't blame anybody but myself for this. I probably lost the love of my life forever. All because my stupid ass couldn't keep my damn dick in my pants.

~

So, I guess I'm back. Hoped yall enjoy this chapter. I know this chapter was probably boring and everything but I tried my absolute best trying to make it interesting since I rewrote and all. I also know this chapter was short so forgive me for that also.

Make sure yall comment an everything. And also vote.

Erica.