Chapter 28.

*SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS DELETED BY ACCIDENT- RE UPLOADED- SORRY*Stepping out of the vehicle, Arnaldo and Xiomara (Angelo's parents) stepped out of the car hand in hand with guards on the side and behind them

Stepping out of the vehicle, Arnaldo and Xiomara (Angelo's parents) stepped out of the car hand in hand with guards on the side and behind them. Today was Arnaldo and Xiomara's anniversary day, Arnaldo had planned to take his beloved wife to the opera show.

Leaving three of their guards in the entrance of the opera house, Arnaldo and Xiomara walked to their private booth ready to watch the performance of an opera show.

The lights start to dim down and the curtains open, singers start to fill the stage. Arnaldo looks over at his wife in adoration, hanging over the railing. Xiomara looked completely amazed by the singers on stage, smiling effortlessly. Even in the darkness, Arnaldo could see the bright smile on his wife.

Arnaldo never understood the concept of the opera, he didn't get what the big deal was, but he knew his wife loved it.

"Bellisima"

"Shh." Xiomara hisses at her husband "The man right now is offering his daughter as a peace treaty to see if the rivalry will diminish" Shushing her husband up she grabs his hand pulling him up to lean against the red chaise lounge.

Arnaldo starts to listen to the sorrow in the singer's voice.

"The daughter is refusing to marry the man because of her love to another" Xiomara explains to her husband.

Arnaldo and Xiomara stayed silent during the play, looking over at the stage Arnaldo's eyes widened and his posture went stiff, Xiomara noticed her husband's demeanor had changed.

"Arnaldo, what's wrong." She asked, worry lacing her voice.

Shaking his head, he pointed towards the red curtains on the side of the stage. He tried moving to get a better look. Following his gaze, Xiomara only saw the actress dancing. Looking back at her husband she saw him sitting down, void of any emotion on his face.

"Arnaldo.. what happened?"

"It can't be, he's supposed to be dead" Arnaldo stated, confusion showing on his face.

Xiomara looked over again and saw nothing. The lights slowly brightened due to intermission starts.

"Who are you talking about," Xiomara asked, getting irritated with her husband.

"Lazaro, I saw him"

"Your brother, impossible he's dead. You and your father killed him." Xiomara looked at him like he was crazy. She knew about her husband's brother but never brought it up for her husband's sake.

"We're leaving, let's go." About to get up a vibration could be heard from Arnaldo's pockets. Looking at each other, Arnaldo pulls his phone out looking down at his phone seeing the number was blocked.

"Who is this," Arnaldo speaks through the phone.

"Piccolo Fratello, it's been too long, hasn't it. I've missed you." Lazaro let out a maniac laugh "I'm kidding who would miss a brother that would kill his own family" his voice turned cold

(Baby brother)

"How are you alive?", and what do you want?" Arnaldo curls his fist into a tight grip making his knuckles turn white.

"Well piccolo Fratello, let's just say your aim wasn't good back then and for what I want, well that's another question for another time just know you never safe. Anywhere." Before Arnaldo has time to respond the call disconnects.

Before either of the two could speak, two people dressed in black had rags over their mouths.

Arnaldo and Xiomara both held their breath letting their body relaxed.

"Subject secured." The man in black said before releasing the two. They both could feel each other being dragged out of the room, they couldn't hear each other but didn't dare to look until they felt the change in the atmosphere.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Arnaldo's eyes snapped open after hearing the door click. Scratching the assailant's arms as he ripped himself away from the person, looking over he saw his wife had done the same. The man in-front of Arnaldo had tried throwing a punch towards him, before he could Arnaldo's hand had already punched the man square in his jaw, twice. Kicking him in the knee, he watches the person fall as he grabs him by the neck in a headlock putting pressure until his body went limp. Looking over at Xiomara he saw his wife had already killed the other man.

"Where the fuck are the guards." Arnaldo snapped.

Leaving the private room they headed downstairs ready to leave until they were stopped by police officers.

"Hands up, now" the officer yelled out, pointing their guns towards the two.

"Mr. and Ms. Barzetti?" The cop asked

"Yes Officer, what's going on," Arnaldo answered, speaking with authority.

"Mr. Barzetti, we got reports of a gunman being on the premises, we will escort you out for your safety."

The officers escorted the two out to their vehicle, Arnaldo looked over at the car seeing all of three of the guards standing beside the car. The guards looked over at there Don seeing madness written all over his face.

"Don, three men had been shooting towards the building. We hadn't, fired but they did." One of the guards said.

"But they weren't aiming for us, more like around us. They weren't aiming towards anything." The second guard added quickly.

"Pezzo de merda, they wanted to draw you away." Arnaldo snapped at his guards "why hadn't you called us"

"We tried calling, but every phone was jammed"

"Have the cleanup crew handle the bodies upstairs in the private booth. I want it done fast." Arnaldo yelled at the guards in front of him.

Accidentally deleted this chapter, sorry

Re-uploaded.