Chapter 31.

Flashback

Flashback.

⚠️ Rape will be mention in this chapter ⚠️

Dread fills my bones, fear attacks me and grips me by my throat.

"Luna." looking over I see Luciano's eyes fluttering, he tries getting up but ceases to function because of the chains.

Getting up, I try to walk over to him.

When I woke up my body was filled with bruises and cuts, I don't know what happened or how I got here in the first place.

"Luciano your okay" reaching over to him I try pulling on the chains but it's no use. There bound around his wrist and his legs, he starts to tug on them making his skin tear apart.

"Luciano stop, you're hurting yourself" grabbing onto his wrist, blood starts to drip down his skin.

"Luna we need to get out of here, do you have anything to get me out of these" shaking my head, he starts to look around the room.

"Go and grab that in the corner and bring it to me" looking over at the corner I see a big metal stick, letting go of his wrist I walk over to the corner to retrieve the item.

Before I can grab the stick the door to the small room opens revealing a whole bunch of people in black attire and an older-looking man in a suit.

"смотри, принц и принцесса наконец проснулись." his voice booms through the room, making me straighten up. He has a thick accent like papa but I don't understand what he's saying.

(look the prince and princess are finally awake)

"Luna come over here now!" Luciano's voice startles me, I've never heard that tone in his voice before.

I try and walk over to him but a tug on my wrist holds me in place.

"как ты думаешь, ты идешь красиво" the man leans into my ear to speak, my entire body shivers in disgust.

(where do you think you're going beautiful)

"Get away from her" Luciano starts to pull on the chains, finally letting me go the man walks over to him.

"Shut up мальчик (boy)" he grips his chin making Luciano look into his eyes before I know what's happening he has a knife out stabbing Luciano in the abdomen.

His scream and cries echo in the room.

"Noo" I start running over to him but a hand goes around my waist making me halt.

"Я не могу дождаться, чтобы повеселиться с этим" the other man starts to touch me up and down my body making me uncomfortable. Lowering his head he takes a whiff of my hair making me internally gag.