Preface

——————S Y N O P I S I S

——————
S Y N O P I S I S

Luna Violetta Reyes, the 17-year-old daughter of Leonardo Alphonso Reyes: Boss of the Spanish Mafia. The next heir to the throne, known as "Angel de la Muerte" trained to be a boss, she brings fear among men and children. She's cold,ruthless, and heartless. Under the cold facade is a girl who suffered too many heartbreaks and too many losses.

Will somebody finally break down the walls of her cold heart or, will she have to face her demons alone?

Angelo Vitale Barzetti, the 18-year-old son of Arnaldo Reese Barzetti: Don of The Italian Mafia. Next in line to take over his father: he's ruthless, cruel, emotionless. Known as "Creazione del Diavolo" he is feared by many, has no mercy to kill, people envied all the power he held, girls want him to notice them then more than a fuck but he never saw anything more to women than a one-night stand ever since she came along and left him to pieces.

Will two broken souls fit together perfectly or destroy each other beyond repair?

With enemies lurking around the corner will Angelo and Luna be able to survive the war that's coming?

Secrets and lies will unfold but who will survive?

———————
Q U O T E

"He met her in life's darkest road: her soul became his moon''

———————
B O O K  A E S T H E T I C

———————B O O K  A E S T H E T I C

—————-
W A R N I N G

Sexual scenes

Talk about rape

Gruesome Scenes

✯Swearing

——————
A U T H O R S  N O T E

Hey guys so this will be my first ever book I've written
I hope you guys like it, there might be some spelling errors
Pls correct me if so

*For updates I'll be posting whenever I can

Love you guys💋
- Sincerely Brenda