Chapter 20.

Entering my room, I move towards my closet reaching the back of my closet I separate hangers and start pressing patterns on the wall, hearing a faint ding I press my palm on the wall waiting for access

reaching the back of my closet I separate hangers and start pressing patterns on the wall, hearing a faint ding I press my palm on the wall waiting for access. After completing the touch lock and the hand scanner the door outline immediately appears, pushing through I enter a small hallway walking towards the dead end, I stand straight forward in the middle gaining access to the eye scanner.

Immediately after examining my eye the robotic voice starts talking

"Please state your full name and password"

"Luna Violetta Reyes, password sunt geminae stellas"

Entering my operation center, I immediately lay eye's upon a circular glass table and 4 fifty inch hologram screens. I built this room when I was 13 years old it took about 2 years until the systems were finally up and running. There are only five rooms that have access too the operations center that being mama and papas room, my room, Luca's room, papas office and my office. No one knows about this room besides Azriel, Santi, Amara, Isa, and my family, there the only people who have access in this room anyone who isn't on the list are consider an intruder and the room will go into lockdown.

"Welcome Luna how may I assist you" vain ask. V.A.I.N stands for Violetta Active-Matrix Information-Networking System i design this software so I can have access on finding anyone in the world. Vain has access to any security cameras in the world and it can find people with facial recognition, one of my downfall on my creation is it can't access anything if you go off the grid. This room is access to only my family and I, the guards have there own security room that has cameras set up everywhere in the mansion, but my operation room has secret cameras in every inch of the mansion from the garden the private beach the drive up towards the mansion.

This room is full of illegal weapons that not even the mafia has access too. It also has escape tunnels and legal documents/new identity's incase we have to go on the run.doubt that. Everything in this room needs access with codes,handprint, and eye scanner. If somehow someone gets access into the room and try's to hack our files every hard drive and back up will self destruct and I have access to destroy this room completely. I designed this room for the safety of my family regardless of all the people who work for us I don't trust anyone with my family.

"Vain can you pull up security footage on auburn street in-front of Frost'N Roll" I need to find out who sent the attack on my family and the person across who I saw across the whole incident

Immediately the pixels came together to form the video. Starting the video I see three black SUV's barreling down Auburn St, I start slowing down the video and notice about three men leaning out of the car's window. I start looking for any clues but nothing shows up, the license place is fake.no surprise there. No tattoos that can indicate a gang or mafia, the shooting was reckless no sign of actually trying to kill someone. A million question start going through my head