Chapter 2.

I wake up hearing my phone ringing

I wake up hearing my phone ringing. 'Who the fuck is calling at this morning' I thought. I stretch my hand looking for the stupid thing I finally grab it turning it over, mentally groaning I realize the fucker calling was my padre; I pick up.

"Hello" I say

"Angelo there's been some problems in Italy regarding the shipments of drugs and weapon. The FBI having been knowing our routes to the warehouse, luckily they haven't caught anything since we have gotten a heads up. Anyway I need you to come down to Italy and help me see how there getting this info" Mío padre says.

I mentally groan

"Okay. Do I need to call and tell Ciro and Leone or is it just me" I respond

"All of you, this can help you all become more involved in the business and when the times right you will finally become Don of The Italian Mafia" he replied

"Yeah I know dad, how fast do you want me to be there" I said

"Next morning, I got too go the jets already waiting for you guys I'll see you in the morning bye figlio" he said

"Bye padre" I hung up

'Uhh guess I'm going to Italy for a while'

I call up Ciro and Leone and tell them to be ready to leave. Ciro and Leone have been my best friends since I was a child, to me they were more than best friends they were my fratello's (brothers). We've grown up together, this is why they will become my second and third in command when I take over the mafia.

Arnaldo Reese Barzetti head of the Italian Mafia, next in line to take over the throne is his son Angelo Vitale Barzetti know as myself. I've trained my whole life to finally become Don of the mafia, I've killed at the mere age of 12, I've had old man's begging me not to kill them but I have no mercy when it comes to people who are worthless,traitors,and for people who disrespect me and my family.

Everyone knows me as "creazione del diavolo" (devils creation) how cliche. People fear me because of all the power I have in my hands I can easily make your family disappear in the blink of an eye. Our family was on top of all the other mafias until the Spanish Mafia announced the next heir; his daughter. Ever since she's been announced queen to the throne she's been killing any person who try's to step in her way. She's feared by everybody in the underworld people call her "Angel de la muerte" (Angel of death) due to the rumors of her features, the face of an Angel and the soul/eyes of death people who got the chance to see her die immediately besides there guards and helpers. Ever since then they've been on top of everybody.

In my opinion she's doing good for now. Once everything gets harder than before she will crash and burn. Women aren't made for this type of work there meant to send money to charities, throw parties,go shopping. Not take over a whole mafia yeah no, not a good idea women are to complicated and to emotional for them to handle. God bless her when she falls and crumbles.

Yayyy!!! Chapter 2 is up

How do you guys feel about Angelo??

Yeah yeah he's a chauvinist pig for now!

How do you guys feel about the main characters??

How do you think them meeting will end up??

Wait to find out....

Love you guys 💋
- Sincerely Brenda ;)