Chapter 3.

"Please let her go" he wines

"Stop, what are you doing to her?"

Whip
Whip
Slap
Punch

The little girl coughs up blood. The man gets closer to her ripping her clothes off. She struggles to move from the spot it's like she's frozen from moving or making a sound.

"We're going to have fun with you little one" the man says while tearing her clothes

"Leave her alone please. Why are you doing this" the boys said

—————————-

I jolt awake from my bed. Panting and sweating, that day will always haunt me not a day goes by when I don't think of him and the things I could've done to prevent everything by that day.

I look around my room boxes on top of each other and items that are getting ready to move to our new house.

I still haven't told my best friends my expulsion and about moving to a new school (hopefully they'll understand) who I'm kidding they will freak!

My parents took the news well considering I have to move in too my old home.

Flashback to yesterday..

I head up the driveway already passing all the security measures my father has all around our house. I park my car and just stare at the place that used to be my happiness and my safe haven.

I walk in and already smell the delicious food of my mothers cooking. I head towards the kitchen and see her cooking famous paella.

"Hola mamá" i say

She turns around finally noticing my presence "mija qué haces aquí porque no estas en el colegio" mamá says

(Daughter what are you doing here, why aren't you in school)

"Venido hablar con papá sobre la escuela sabes donde está" i said

(I came to talk with dad about school, do you know where he is)

"Si está en su oficina ese hombre nunca sale de su oficina" she grumbled

(Yes he's in his office, that man never leaves his office)

"Ok gracias, está noche me quedo a cenar, sálvame algo de comer" i tell her

(Thanks, I'm staying for dinner tonight save me some food)

"De verdad, te hermano pequeño será tan feliz" she said

(For real, you're little brother will be so happy)

'What they don't know is that I'll be attending more dinners since I'm moving back in' I thought

I leave mama in the kitchen, I head to papas office. We talk about me moving back home and the new change of school, he was very happy about me moving back he said "it will make your mom and your brother very happy seeing the oldest home for good"

Also saying it's a very good timing seeing as I will take over my father once he steps down from the mafia

Leonardo Alphonso Reyes Boss of the Spanish mafia soon to take over his daughter, Luna Violetta Reyes also know as myself. I've excelled many accomplishments during these years from killing at the age of 8, too taking down huge gangs in the underworld, I'm feared by many just hearing my nickname sends shiver's down peoples spines (Angel de la Muerte). I've killed every single man that comes and try to take me down all because I'm a women I have no chance surviving in this world of chaos and death, but being the cold, heartless person I am I prove them by killing them and showing no fear and no mercy.

We are at the top for that reason and once I take over everyone will fear the Reyes family, no one will have the chance on laying my family.

After the talk with papa in his office he told mama the plans of me being back home and the arrangements for the moving. She was thrilled to have me home, while they talked I went to go find my little brother Luca.

Heading up the stairs towards Luca's room I passed by his room

'Walking down these hall don't feel the same no more without him' I thought

Walking into Lucas room I see the little 4 year old black haired boy with blue/green eyes playing with his toy cars, he has the black hair from my papá and the blue/greenish eyes from my mamá. While I had the black hair from papa and the grey eyes from mi abuela (grandmother)

Making my presence know "Hey Luca" I say

"LULU" he scream excitedly, standing up running towards me I grab him by the waist and pull him up

"Lulu what are you doing here it's not the weekends" he says

"What I can't visit my baby brother and also I have a surprise" I tell him

"Yes you can because I wuv you Lulu and what a SUPRISE!" he says, I giggle at the way he pronounces love

"Guess who's moving back in and is gonna live with her family and the little mouse that is her brother" I say

"Huhh YOU YAYY, heyyyy Im not a mouse" he pouts

"Your my mouse little one" I tell him

"Ok Lulu"

"Now go wash your hands and let's go eat dinner with mamá and papá"

End of flashback...

Groaning I get up and rearrange and organize the boxes so everything will be prepared to move.

1 hour later...

Getting done organizing all my stuff I huff and fall face first on my bed.

When suddenly I hear the door slammed and people starting to yell.

'God why do you have to do this to me' I thought

"LUNAAAA"

"LULITAAAA"

"LUNAA"

"God please have mercy on this house because once I tell them we're moving this house is gonna blow with all the screaming" I whispered to the roof

I hear multiple footsteps going up the stairs when my door to the room is SLAMED! open

Next chapter you will finally get to meet the friends of the book

How was the chapter it was kinda boring but whatever

Well hope you like this chapter look out for a new update.

Love you guys💋
- Sincerely Brenda